5

Louis whines loudly falling on his bed and starts crawling like a worm, "I'm bored harry i wanna go ou-" a sneeze interrupts him and harry smiles "see! You're sick you can't go out"

Louis huffs and falls on his bed spreading his hands and legs like a star fish, "I'm feeling good now" harry shakes his head and goes back to his laptop typing something.

Louis turns his head to look at him and pouts "what're you doing?" Harry answers without looking up "just sending a report back to my agency" louis gets up from bed sniffing cutely,

He walks towards harry, he was wearing his Pikachu pajamas that made him look incredibly adorable! Harry immediately closed his laptop when louis peeks in, "hey! That's rude" he says to the tiny boy who giggles sitting next to him,

"I'm bored haz! Its your job to entertain me" harry signs and leans back opening his laptop he goes to Netflix "wanna watch a movie?"

Louis bounces excitedly, "yes yes!" Harry chuckles and goes to the genres "which one?" Louis thinks and then looks back at screen "i wanna watch Titanic"

Harry looks at louis raising his eyebrow, "really?" Louis blushes nodding "uh...yeah....i like that movie" harry chuckles and puts the movie on "as you say lou"

Louis giggles cuddling into harry as the movie starts, "if i sleep wake me up okie?" Harry laughs nodding "okay angel" louis blushed and immediately looks at the screen to distract himself....harry and his nicknames.

•••

"Its okay lou" harry hugs louis who sobs, "life is so unfair" harry chuckled "love its just a movie" louis pushes harry scowling "don't you have feelings?" Harry made a thinking face "how did you find that! I'm a robot!"

Louis giggles with teary eyes, "its not funny haz, rose loved him so much and god separated them its so unfair" Harry's facr softened after hearing the shaky voice.

"I know lou but no one can change what happens with us" louis pouts rubbing his eyes looking like a sleepy baby "i don't like sad ending" harry hums and goes to search for another movie,

Louis cuddles him keeping his head on his chest he stares at the screen, "how about Notebook?" Louis nods sleepily and harry puts it on know louis will asleep soon.

•••

Louis sobs again hugging harry, "I'm sorry angel-" louis puts his face in his chest "stop apologizing! Its so unfair god" harry rubs his back "i didn't knew in the end they both die I'm sorry i shouldn't have put that on"

"But i knew they were gonna die but i still love that movie!" Louis' voice was muffled as his face was stuffed in Harry's chest, harry chuckled and keeps his laptop away "you look tired lou go to sleep"

Louis shakes his head pulling back he wipes his tears away sniffing loudly, harry wipes his wet cheeks with his shirt sleeves making louis push his hand away "i can do it" harry nods pulling his hand away,

"You should sleep lou-"

"When i said i don't wanna sleep why are you pressuring me" harry shakes his head his eyes wide "no no i didn't meant it that way! I'm not pressuring you i just want you to get well soon I'm sorry if i hu-"

Louis laughs loudly and immediately there was a smile adoring Harry's lips, god he loves when he makes louis laugh,

"Harry you get serious so easily! Chill I'm just kidding babe" harry signs and ignores the nickname that slipped louis' mouth, "okay so-"

"Let's play twenty questions!"

Harry looks at the gorgeous blue in louis' eyes "twenty questions?" Louis nods "Haven't you played it before?"

Harry shook his head and louis turns to face him fully crossing his legs he sat facing harry on the huge couch, "so see I'm gonna ask you question and you'll do the same we have to answer them truthfully and like that we'll complete twenty questions... atleast"

Harry nods "okay I'm ready" louis rubs his hands together looking at harry with a smug smile "I'll go first so...what is your middle name?"

Harry groans hiding his face "god no-"

"Oi! You have to answer it like a good boy"

Harry signs and mumbles "its Edward" louis gasps and harry looks st him "its so hot! Why are you embarrassed?" Harry rolls his eyes "nah it's just some people doesn't like it"

"Well i love it and that's great!" Harry smiles nodding "thank you now my turn....so..." Louis watches as harry plays with his bottom lip thinking, is it wrong he wants to bite that lip-

"What is your favorite habit lou?"

"Hmmmm well its...." Louis think and then looks at harry smirking "its making people feel uncomfortable....it makes me feel comfortable" harry blinks....well that was unaccepted

"Oh- that was unexpected but yeah cool-" louis giggles covering his mouth "i know right i am cool!" Harry smiles dimples appearing on his cheeks "okay now I'll ask, are you a virgin Mr styles"

Harry choks on his Saliva, this boy is bolt...like very straight (no gay) forward "uh.....no?" Louis smirks tilting his head teasingly poking Harry's chest "c'mon don't lie"

Harry giggles and shakes his head "I'm not lying lou i never will" louis stops smirking abd looks at harry genuinely "really?" Harry got lost in the beautiful colour of louis' eyes he nods whispering "i will never lie to you angelface...."

Louis gets lost in the forest deep green colour of Harry's eyes as well, he clears his throat to avoid further awkwardness, "uhem" he coughs but harry was still staring in his eyes, its like he's looking through his soul,

"Harry answer me now"

Harry was so lost that ge forgot it was his turn to ask the question but louis took that chance and asks harry another question instead,

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ?"

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs, ɪ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ"

"ʜᴀᴢᴢ... ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴜsʜ"

"ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɢᴇʟғᴀᴄᴇ"