Gopal and Boboiboy just gave their teacher dumbfounded looks, groans of annoyance leaving their lips.

"What do you mean by 'another'? Is someone as smart as her highness to reach the level of being your favourite?" Cosmo innocently asked the video game character. This simple but innocent-sounding question brought almost everyone to glare at the poor pegasus guardian. "What?" His doe cerulean eyes glanced to each one of them. "I guess you could say that he's smart," Ochobot sweatdropped, earning a huff from Gopal.

"He always goes on about Adudu being his favourite student, good thing he had a change of course," Gopal whispered, leaning towards Cosmo who blinked in bewilderment. "Woah, he must be a respectable creature," Cosmo commented in awe, earning deadpanned looks from Gopal, Boboiboy, Fang and Ying while Yaya sighed. "If you mean trying to destroy us and almost getting us killed respectable in your language then maybe he is," Ying blankly stated, her voice laced with obvious sarcasm.

"Oh..."

"I have no idea how Earth culture is but I guess that is unique," Cosmo beamed, taking not a single hint which earned dumbfounded expressions from everyone. "I almost forgot how sarcasm isn't in Cosmo's language," Gopal whispered to his best friend who nodded his head absentmindedly at the information. "Tell me about it," Ying turned to the Indian boy, hearing his whisper.

"Y/n are you still going to keep hiding your appearance once we start our next mission?" Ochobot questioned the elf in wonder. "Well, I cannot do that anymore. My brother knows who I am and who I am with so it would be utterly useless if I do," the royal elf responded, turning to the power sphera. "He already knows so much, huh?" Yaya frowned at the elf. "I will be in a tight situation if he decides to face me off, I am still unable to control all the other artefacts properly. It might be hard for that," Y/n answered.

"Who knows he could have been using me all along just to get his filthy hands on the artefacts, only the bearer can move it away from the pillars after all," she added, deep in thought about her brother's suspicious intentions. "I do not know what he is capable of anymore, he has changed drastically which is quite bizarre, it was as if he was a whole new individual," Y/n trailed off, placing a palm on her cheek for support.

"Even if you're in a tight space, remember that we're always here, yeah?" Boboiboy gave a thumbs up towards the elf across the table. Y/n darted her (e/c) eyes towards him, a soft smile appearing from her lips, eyes glistening with hope. "Of course I shall remember that through our next mission and even the future ones," her voice softened in bliss, remembering that her friends would never let her to rot out. She was lucky to have met them indeed.

"O-oh, I guess that's good," Boboiboy leaned away from the table after feeling a new-found warmth scattering along his cheeks, his body betraying him after receiving a single smile from the elf. "What a simp," Gopal inaudibly stated in purpose while slightly nudging the boy in orange dinosaur cap. Luckily, only Boboiboy heard this statement, shooting his best friend a glare in disagreement.

"Shut up, Gopal," he narrowed his eyes at the smug Indian boy.

════════ ××× ════════

White dots twinkled in the empty space of black and eternal darkness. The area was quiet. The only source of light that exists was the led light attached to the ceiling part of the window area. The tiny light illuminated the head of the elf as she sat by the window, looking out from the other side of the glass. A longing gaze shot through the glass, her calm breathing matching with the silent atmosphere.

Alone she sat, her legs folded and her body leaning towards it, embracing it soon after. Thousands of thoughts ran inside her head as she silently watched the empty space of black and white specks of light. Her body moved up and down as she breathes, her (e/c) fluttering in protest to her sleepy state. She wasn't able to sleep in such state. Head bombarded with 'What ifs' and possibilities regarding her situation.