Her parents were killed by dark magic, so most likely Lunos was one of the suspects, knowing how Lunos knows how to use corruption magic. "Well whatever the case may be, we'll find it out soon enough so let's not worry about that, yeah?" The elemental hero spoke, trying to change the subject once he noticed the gloomy expression on Y/n's face which he couldn't dare to look at without feeling the same for her.

"Did they say anything more, Ochobot?" Gopal flicked the attention back to the power sphera. "Well, according to them, once we arrive at Lluminaria we might have to invade the castle. Some elves are in need of help, they're under a tyrant which is Lunos. Guards are everywhere and it's hard to get in without a plan," The black and yellow power sphera continued.

"King Lunos had some of the noble leaders in Lluminaria controlled against their will, they said it was the use of dark magic. Captain Kaizo and the others will be there to handle them, they have caused chaos throughout the main headquarters of the Elemental Institute," Ochobot added. "Oh, I knew not the situation was this disastrous," Cosmo trailed off. "Worry not my disciple of justice, we shall win the control back in your humble planet!" Captain Papa placed an arm over the pegasus guardian.

"Kingdoms are experiencing invasions from outsiders currently due to the breakage of the Protection Crystal but TAPOPS and other organisations are deploying their ships and helping them protect their homes. The only safe main kingdom is the Kingdom of Aquarius due to the fact that it is underwater. Planet Aero is the one needing the most help other than Lluminaria because it's the farthest and closest to the end of Glamoura," Ochobot relayed to everyone.

"The good news is that TAPOPS and the Aeroan airforce are holding off pretty well, which reminds me, Master Flyer Swift gives the two of you his deepest regards, Y/n, Cosmo," Ochobot then turned to the elf which brightened both her and Cosmo's mood. "Swift! Is he well?" Y/n leaned in interest, blissful upon the sound of the Aeroan creature. "I miss him so much!" Cosmo agreed, his bubbly self returning again. "He's doing fine, he actually misses the both of you too," the power sphera added.

"Who's that?" Boboiboy tilted his head in wonder as Gopal and the others had the same thoughts as the elemental hero. "Only the best flyer in Aero! her highness' senior and her second father figure perchance!" The pegasus guardian leaned towards Boboiboy and Gopal who turned to look at him in curiosity. "Father figure?" Boboiboy repeated, taking in the new information. "Woah, your Father figure is the best flyer in Aero? That's sick," Gopal commented.

"Well, his flying skills are definitely outstanding. His skills just tells us how he is the Master Flyer which is one of the highest ranks in Planet Aero," Y/n smiled at the thought of him, longing to see him once again. "I miss him truly, we did not get to say a proper farewell to each other. I wish I could have, it was so sudden. It was supposed to be him leading this team but he had an important role in Aero which resulted for Admiral and Commander to recruit me instead," The elf continued.

"Wait─so you weren't supposed to be the one joining us?" Yaya questioned the (h/c) haired elf in absolute confusion. "Well... perhaps I was not. In truth, I just joined this mission for Swift only but I have come to realise how it was meant to be this way since I am the bearer of the artefacts. If I would have not agreed to join then I would have not met you all which I am thankful for," Y/n admitted, gazing down to her hands to avoid everyone's gazes.

Soft smiles lingered on their lips, feeling happy at the Lluminarian elf's warming words. Never had they heard her say anything to them this intimate which means this was a rare case but memorable nonetheless. "I'm also glad to have met you young assistant of justice, I wouldn't have another favourite student of mine if I didn't!" Captain Papa Zola leaned towards the elf, patting her back in acknowledgement which made her smile sheepishly.