Season One: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"I know that feeling... You probably thought... If only I had more power I could have done something" Shinji began, his words striking a chord in Wooshik. "With more power I could have stopped it"

"Anyone who has ever felt weak thought of the same thing" Shinji continued, his fists clenching so hard it looked liked his nails might puncture his skin. The man who sat in front of Shinji could see him trembling, fighting for some sort of emotional control.

"Once you achieve that power and go throw it around because of your own self-righteousness--you'll be the one inflicting the very same pain on to others." 

Wooshik became speechless. "This kid... For someone so young... He must have experience a lot of hardships..." He thought. 

"Times up" The SHIELD agent entered the room, standing by the door with his hands behind his back.

Shinji recomposed himself, nodding at the agent. He got up from his chair and walked towards the door, turning around to face Wooshik one last time. "Don't make the same mistake I made" He said before walking off, the door closing behind him.

The words rung in his head. Wooshik could only lean back into his chair, thinking on what Shinji had said.

~The Next Day~

"Make sure you message me when you three land. I don't want to worry anymore then I had to for the past few weeks" Shinji was standing at the entry gates, seeing Momo, Sana and Mina off as they headed back to Japan.

"Don't worry Shinji we'll make sure to message you" Mina said, walking up to him and giving him a right hug. 

Since Shinji wasn't going to be their manager anymore, the girls decided to just call him by his first name. At least for the members who were older than him. That also meant Shinji was to call the members older than him noona. When Shinji first addressed them that way, it just hit different.

"I really wish you could come with us" Momo said with disappointment. "We could have showed you around"

"We'll have more opportunities, so don't worry about it" Shinji said, wrapping Momo in a hug as well. 

Shinji finally turned to Sana. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Here I thought I could at least spend some time with you..." Sana pouted, not being able to go out with him with a week off made her angry. They don't get days off often, and the one time she gets one, she couldn't even go on a date.

"I want to too. I'll try my best to make time when you come back okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise" Shinji said, pulling her in for a hug, and placing as kiss on her forehead. "Now get going. Were lucky that no one has noticed you yet"

"Haiii~" Momo raised her hand and began walking towards the gate. 

"Bye Shinji! Stay safe!" Mina waved, following Momo.

"Text me every day okay?" Sana ordered, Shinji laughing in response and nodding his head.

He watched as the three girls left for the gates. The custom officers checking their boarding passes and passports. The custom officer for a second looked shocked, but tried her best to regain composure.