I didn’t like to give in, but I knew when a fight was lost.

„Well, I think it’s time for all of us to go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day,“ Molly said, getting up.

She hugged her children, Fleur and me and shooed us up the stairs. I took one last look at Sirius, who was sitting in his chair, head hung low, his glass of firewhisky clutched tightly in his hand. As if he felt my gaze he looked up at me, he gave me a smile that didn’t reach his eyes. „It’s going to be alright, sleep now Penny.“ I smiled back at him.

„Sleep well, Sirius,“ I whispered, turning to follow the others.

„Good night, Kreacher,“ I said as I passed the grumpy house-elf who was standing in front of his Mistress’s portrait, whispering insults. He turned and looked up at me and sighed. I shook my head at the little elf and reached my room. I opened the door and looked around. Nothing had changed, of course not, who should have changed anything. I closed the door behind me and walked over to my nightstand, laying my wand on it and stripping off my clothes on the way to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped under the hot water, absorbing the warmth and releasing a breath I didn’t know I was holding.

I stood under the jet of water without moving for a few minutes until a noise startled me. I turned and pulled the curtain aside slightly, careful to hide my naked body behind it.

„It’s just me. Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.“ My favorite Weasley stood in the doorway to the bathroom and grinned at me. Fred wore his old quidditch jumper and gray sweatpants that left nothing to the imagination.

The outline of his cock showed beneath the fabric of his pants and I bit my lip discreetly.

Probably not discreet enough though as he cocked an eyebrow and put his head to the side and while maintaining eye contact he pulled his jumper over his head. His muscular torso was revealed, the soft glow of the candles accentuating his abs, and I knew this was the sight I wanted to see the rest of my life.

„Like what you see?“ he joked, taking a step closer.

„Oh, you have no idea,“ I replied, and in a rush of self-confidence I pulled the curtain aside and exposed my naked self to Fred.

Lust flickered in his eyes, his pupils dilated and his irises a darker shade of brown.

My eyes dropped to his crotch where a prominent bulge was now visible.

„Oh, Freddie my love, already hard, even though I haven’t touched you yet?“, a deep grumble left him as I slowly reached a hand up my body and cupped my breasts.

„Come in.“ I whispered and with a quick movement, he got rid of his sweatpants and his black briefs. The sight of his large erection caused a familiar flutter in my stomach and a second heartbeat right between my legs.

He stepped into the shower and I backed up a bit so we could both have room. He took my face in both hands and connected our lips in a passionate kiss, while his thumbs gently caressed my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his waist and ran my hands up his back, lightly digging my fingernails into his skin. My hands found the back of his neck and tangled in his soft red locks, now soaked with water.

“I missed you,“ he whispered against my lips, barely broking the kiss.

„And I missed you. I love you.“, I pressed my small body closer to Fred’s and felt his hard dick against my stomach. He let out a soft moan and my heart fluttered.

„Let me make you feel good.“, I broke the kiss and looked into Fred’s eyes as my hands slowly left his neck, running them down his neck, over his toned chest, to his abs that tensed under my touch.

„Stop teasing, darling,“ he said in his deep voice.

My left hand went to his ass while my right hand followed his v line until I touched him where he needed it most. I wrapped my hand around his dick and slowly stroked from the base to his tip, running my thumb over it.

A groan left him and I fell to my knees, looking up at him, silently asking for permission, he nodded and I wrapped my mouth around him. He threw his head back and while he tangled one hand in my hair, the other gripped the shower faucet tightly.

I tried to put everything in my mouth, his tip touched the back of my throat. When I pulled back, I let my tongue swirl around his tip, tasting his pre cum. I hollowed my cheeks and continued to suck him off.

„P-penny, I’ll come if you don’t stop,“ he stuttered between groans. But that only spurred me on more and I focused on his tip, which I knew was his weak spot.

„Penny, I- I’m going to.. Oooh.. Fuck.“, he released into my mouth, his hot cum running down my throat and I made sure to swallow all of it. After recovering from his orgasm, he helped me to my feet and kissed me passionately.