"But can we not help too, mom?" Ken asked his mother.

Saki smiled.

"Don't worry, I will come back quickly. You guys just play with Boruto and Himawari, okay?"

They arrived to Hinata's house and Saki explained briefly what was happening, and then left.

"You guys can go to the playroom with Boruto, I will get you some snacks, okay?" Hinata said to the kids.

"Aunty, can go play in the playground?" Ken asked with puppy eyes.

"Okay, but come back after two hours." Hinata said with a smile.

"Okay!"

They all went to the playground, and then Ken decided to go.

"Where are you going, nii-san?" Mieko caught her brother trying to sneak out.

"I am not going anywhere." He said with a smile.

Mieko stared at him, and after some time. Ken answered her.

"... I actually wanted to help mom too..."

"You are still too young." Ken said back.

"Nii-san is just 8 years old..." Mieko said back.

"But... what about them?"

"Boruto! Ken and me will go buy some candies, look over Hikaru and Himawari, okay?" Mieko lied to Boruto.

"Okay!" Boruto said back.

Ken and Mieko ran to where they heard their mother was going, and then from a afar they saw their mother run fast towards outside the village. They lost her, and then saw their father running the opposite direction, so they followed him. The two of them saw how their father beat a bad guy.

"Wow..." The two kids exclaimed as they saw their father being cool.

"Does that answer your question?" They heard their mom's voice behind them.

Mieko and Ken tensed and turned back.

"Are we in trouble?" They both asked.

"Very much so." Their father appeared in front of them, and they looked for the bad guy, but he was no where to be seen.

"Where's the candy?" Boruto asked Mieko with a sad tone.

Mieko laughed nervously as she felt her mother and father looking at her for answers.

"Don't worry, Boruto. Here's some money to buy candy." Saki said to Boruto handing some money.

"Thank you!"

"Don't thank me, thank Mieko because that is her allowance for one month." Saki said with a smile.

Mieko cried in the inside as she knew this was her punishment. The time passed, and Ken was 15 years old and became a Chunnin. Today, kids weren't put to school to be quickly a ninja. They focused on other stuff and that why the Chunnin exam were taken when they are 15. Mieko was in the same grade as Boruto and the other kids. She was 12 and was very mischievous, her innocent face could trick many people. Hikaru was ten years old and was the angel of the family. He was a sweet kid that loves to help people. They were all a happy family, and their days continued to be peaceful.

"Hi, mom." Mieko greeted her mom with a bright smile.

Saki didn't smile back.

"Please sit down, Saki." Shino told Saki.

Saki sat down without taking her eyes from Mieko.

"Like you know, this is not the first time that you are here." Shino began to explain.