Chapter 1

Hello my fellow readers!! Here is the official first chapter of my book. There are above 4000 words in this book and I'm quite glad about it. I think I managed to do it without much problems, at least I hope. Sadly, I have revision exams and my final exams will begin in March, so I won't have time to write until after the exams and after practicals unfortunately. God I hate school. Then again, I wouldn't know what I know if I didn't go to school now would I. I guess in the end it's just a trade.

Thankfully, I wrote this chapter after the prologue just in case I wouldn't be able to write it in the future. I'm smart aren't I? Hahaha!

Anyway, I hope you will like this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment. And also support my book.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In Antarctica, on a snowy peak a secret base was located. This was where Chaldea is situated. A magnificent facility where science and mage craft work with each other. Though that luster would go since it is run by mage's. That aside, in the facility sitting on a closed window sill was a girl with Lilac colored hair. The girl was looking outside the window observing the weather.

"Fou!"

"Fou!"

That was when an animals sound was heard. The girl widened her eyes and looked down from the window sill and found the source.

Standing on the ground was a white creature that seemed to be a mix between a squirrel and a fox,

Standing on the ground was a white creature that seemed to be a mix between a squirrel and a fox,... or maybe a cat. The animal kept on crying at the girl and then ran from her. The girl seeing this got down from the window sill and ran after the animal. After running after the animal, she found herself in front of two people.

One was a teenage boy who seemed to around 19, the boy wore the Chaldean uniform as he was tending to his partner. Right beside the boy, a girl with orange hear and wearing the girl's version of the Chaldean uniform was leaning against the wall. The girl seemed to be 16 or 17 years old and seemed to be unconscious. They were none other than Kai and Gudako. Though how they got here was for debate.

The creature ran and climbed the body of the girl and started to lick the girl's cheeks while the boy was a bit surprised at seeing the white creature. The boy looked at the white creature with genuine confusion and interest before feeling the presence of someone else and turned to look at the girl who was surprised and became nervous at the sudden attention. Kai looked at the girl for a few seconds before turning his attention to his sister who was still unconscious.