Chapter Fifty Seven

Începe de la început

"You two are the epitome of a billionaire power couple, Jesus".

"He bought her a Porsche for her first car keep that in mind Hunter" Nico muses crossing his arms.

"What else is on the list?" Riley asks.

"Every expensive car Adrian doesn't own but likes" Kate scoffs looking over at the only blonde in the room. Her statement even if crude was actually right there was over twenty cars all on this list all with their own predetermined space.

"Okay small question, if doubling the size of this house took three months how long will it take to built this space".

"A month" I say.

"Damn, that's really fast".

"I mean there is also a hundred people working to build it, and they are expected to do a flawless job" I add, "I'm attempting to beat rain and snow while building this because I have a feeling Adrian won't enjoy having people on his property for any extended period of time without being supervised by bodyguards".

"It's also Adrian" Hunter laughs as I run the digital slideshow of what it will look like, though you could still tell it was fake but the hours of editing to realistically showcase the space was as good as it would get.

"That's a vague but very detailed answer" I muse before showing them what the space would look like with the cars in it.

"That's impressive not going to lie" Mia says having apparently come downstairs without anyone noticing.

"Good morning Mia" Hunter says hugging his girlfriend which seemed to bring a smile to her face.

"Good morning Hunty" Mia says and Hunter immediately stops hugging her while the rest of us laughed at him because his own girlfriend used the nickname I came up with when originally meeting Hunter.

"Please tell me you do this shit to him when alone together" I say laughing at the distain on Hunters face.

"I blame you for this" he says narrowing his eyes at me, before I gave him an icy glare in response.

"Okay don't kill me" Hunter says quickly raising his hands in surrender. "Fucking house of demons".

"Wait a few years until they have children you're fucked" Ava laughs joining us and now all of us are downstairs.

"Adrian's few soft spots will then go to them and Olivia" Kate points out, "so yeah Hunter I don't think you have a chance" she adds walking into the kitchen to make her breakfast.

Hunter then groans and we all laugh again at how serious he thinks we're all being when I have a feeling Adrian will be a softie for his own children, but that's years ahead.

"I can imagine Hunter being picked on by a mini Adrian" Nico smirks joining in on the teasing.

"I hate all of you" Hunter complains.

"Then why are you friends with all of us Ambrose" I pry with an amused smile.

"She is the devil, along with Adrian" Hunter remarks pointing at me and looking to the boys.

"Hell has a queen Hunter" Nico mutters.

"I know that I just didn't expect to be friends with her".

"Adrian would go to war with you on that one" Kate says and I cover my mouth to hide my smile.

"All of you are against me, I'm being harassed".

"Okay we should stop" I say, "he's upset".

And for some reason they all do just that though I suppose it is technically my house and well being guests they were respecting that.

"We should go home though, we've already stayed long enough" Mia says.

"You're allowed to stay for longer you know" I say looking over at them.

"I have things to do today, and I have a feeling Hunter will get teased more if he stays".

"Alright, well thank you for coming over if Adrian were here he'd probably say the same thing" I say leaning in the doorway as everyone seemed to gravitate towards the door.

"He probably would, tell my brother he's free to stop by whenever" Kate says slipping on her shoes.

"I will" I smile.

Eventually everyone had left, and I was left to enjoy the whole property to myself which was more like a palace but at the same time that was also the point when Adrian had designed it with such large amounts of room.

Walking upstairs I decided that I'd make use of the hot tub, and rising sun over the ocean.

After finishing getting changed, and getting a towel I walked outside across the heat regulating patio which was a life saver in winter when the pool and hot tub were still open.

I then slid into the hot water, choosing to settle myself in the corner where I could watch the sun rise over the Hamptons blanketing it in it's golden glow.

Today's update everyone, tell me your thoughts in the comments, also, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌