CHAPTER 18

'D-deku.. '
'Izu..ku..'
'Midoriya..'

'Why do you always end up wherever we go? Ugh this is so annoying.' Izumi spoke getting annoyed. 'The fuck yall want?' Katsuki spoke getting annoyed as well. Sasuke who was calm patted Katsuki's back to calm him down to not spark anything. 'Relax for a bit babe. We don't know Izu's decisions yet.' Sasuke whispered to Katsuki as he watches katsuki calmed down and looked at Izuku. 'Why?' Izuku finally asked. 'Why what nii-chan?' Izumi asked. 'Why are you so desperate to pry for my attention? Can't you wait till I actually approach you myself? Why must you stalk us everywhere we go. Why? Answer me.' Izuku spoke deadly calm which scares the shit outta Aizawa, Izumi and both his boyfriends. 'We suggest you to leave before you start something up.' Itachi spoke as he turns around leading Izuku and the other's out of the mall.

The three stood there stunned at they have never once seen Izuku this deadly calm. They decides its best to wait till he approaches them.

They car ride was calm. Sasuke and Katsuki was communicating with Izumi, Itachi and Aizawa. Izuku was silent the whole time but was listening to their convos while braiding Izumi's hair. (Ofc lil Izumi was back on Izu's lap huhu. Clingy ik but idk cause it's cute. Fight me <3)

'if they ever appear near us again, I won't hesitate to do anything to them this time.' Itachi spoke as Izuku stayed silent knowing he cant win against Itachi when he's serious. 'The fuck do they even want from us? Regret beating Izu up was a shame for them. What a great hero they are' Katsuki said sarcastically. 'They won't do anything to him under our watch.' Aizawa spoke. 'Someone is just waiting for my chidori up their asses. Hn.' Sasuke said.

(Time skipped to after their entrance exam)
*Im sorry but I really have no motivation to write their entrance exam but Katsuki and Izumi is with Izuku the whole time and Aizawa observing everyone as usual*

They walked home together. Izuku's hand linked with Katsuki and Izumi clutches on Izuku's left arm. They arrived home and went to take a shower. Sasuke greeted his boyfriends with a kiss on the cheeks and a hug to Izumi. They went to take a shower after a long sweaty day with Izuku taking a shower last. Aizawa came home not long after Izuku stepped in the shower.

Katsuki's pov

After Izu stepped in the shower, Izumi came in our room not before she knocked. I let her in and asked 'need anything?' she answered 'notice how intense was nii-chan just now?' 'Wait what happened during entrance exam just now?' sasuke asked sitting on the desk chair faced them. 'Well Izu kinda just blasted everything out during entrance exam. Like you know the big robot? Yea he fucking blast that shit off with chidori in lightning speed.' I said patting beside me so that Izumi could sit which she did. 'This is the first time ever i've seen him release everything out during that exam. It's scary not gonna lie.' Izumi said.

'Hn it must have something to do with his bullies in the pass since they're there for the entrance exam too.' Suke said. 'If i didn't release it, the anger in me will never go down.' A voice said scaring us making us turn around to look at him seeing that Izu just came out of the shower. 'Oh hi zumi.' Izu said to his sister as he walked to his wardrobe to put on some clothing. 'Welp knew it' I said and Izumi nodded.

No one's pov

They all 4 walked down to the living room to see Aizawa and Itachi cooking meals for them and both Uchiha parents watching the TV sipping their tea with the trio. They went to the backyard to chill. 'So you feeling better now?' Katsuki asked. 'Way better than before.' Izuku answered. Izumi came and sit in between his lap. 'Why you so clingy Zumi?' Izuku asked giggling at her. 'Well guess this is gonna spill right now.' 'spill what?' both sasuke and katsuki asked same time. 'Well uhh..urm.. i've never liked you three as my brother nor my cloth sibling like but more than that actually. I was just scared to tell you three since you three are already a thing. I don't want to destroy your future or something but I thought that i've been keeping this for too long that it had to be spilled.' 

The three of them was shocked at Izumi's confession. 'Well uhh but Izumi..why? Why did you not tell us earlier? We could figure our a way or something.' Izuku said looking down to her. 'I know its just i'm scared that you'll reject me. Not that I mind though.' Izumi said not daring to make eye contact with any of them. 'Well you wouldn't be where you are right now if we didn't have feelings for you.' Katsuki said shocking Izumi. 'You guys..liked me? After what I did to Izu??' Izumi asked tearing up. 'Yea we do. You were brave to apologize to Izu after what you did. He accepted your apologies so we accepted it as well.' Sasuke said wiping Izumi's tears as she grabbed both katsuki and sasuke's hands. 'Thank you for accepting me. I'm sorry if i destroyed your future.' Izumi said smilling. 'No you didn't Zumi. Don't think of that. You're ours now.' Izuku said kissing her cheeks with both his boyfriends doing the same.

Little did they know, everyone in the house heard their convos and took a picture of them saving and sending it to Inko with her fangirling over them. 'I'm so gonna go there after work oh and tell Izumi that she's adopted..she prob knows it' was her last word before she went offline. Mikoto was laughing silently. 'Izumi? Your mum says that you're adopted.' Mikoto told Izumi. 'Yea I know. Don't worry about it. I'm happy right now.' Izumi told Mikoto smiling widely.

________________________________________

(oops. Sorry haha.That's chapter 18 for y'all. I just wanna make is a harem so if you don't like it? Pls leave. Arigato.)