CHAPTER 5

Hiya loves!! I have something for you guys to read towards the end of the chapter. I'm not quite hurt from this but wanna prove her wrong. So help me with it <33

No one's pov

Inko was a sobbing mess while Katsuki was fuming along with Aizawa, both Todoroki's parents and Bakugo's parents really to beat one particular person up but they held back. Izumi felt guilty along with Shoto, Shota and Katsumi while All Might did not dare to say a word. It was silent until Enji spoke up, "You both to be grounded from going out of the house till I say so. You'll also be doing house chores and you will be doing you're own food. Someone has to teach you both some discipline from now on."

Shoto tried to protest by saying "but-" He was cut off by Rei Todoroki who didn't even give a chance for them to speak and said "There is no BUT, you will do as we say with no complain or we will have big problem later on."

Mitsuki Bakugo was also in rage and said to Katsumi, "YOU BRAT WILL HAVE A LONG TALK ONCE WE REACH HOME. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM GOING TO THOSE STUPID ARCADE AND FROM NOW ON YOU WILL BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH YOUR OWN ALLOWANCE. ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE GIVING TO YOU AND IF I SAY COME DOWNSTAIRS, YOU DO IT WITHOUT ANY COMPLAINS. IF I TELL YOU TO DO CHORES OR HELP ME COOK YOU WILL COMPLY FAILING TO DO ANY OF THIS WILL RESULT IN MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM THAT YOU AREN'T READY TO FACE." Masuru just glared at he's daughter disgracefully.

Principle Nezu then spoke and asked "I am still asking a question here. Why did you bully him? Why did you, your friends and Toshinori neglect him? Was it worth it all to drive your own son to run away from home despite being the same as him Toshinori or did the fame really get to your head?"

Izumi then answered, "I watched the TV about a hero being killed in the line of duty and I was afraid of seeing him fall to his death so soon because he was quirkless so I asked the others what to do about it. So Katsumi and Shoto suggested that we use our quirks on him to show how dangerous quirks can be and hopefully make him give up and be back to being sister and brother so I could be able to protect him."

Aizawa could only glare at her with his quirk activated and said "Do you really think that this is simple as that? This is not the same type of movie, this is real world Yagi and you think that he will just ignore all the bullying you put him through and act like nothing even happened. You might have resulted into him having a quirk phobia which leads him to death since you're not always going to be with him 24/7 and do you actually think he will love you back? He will only hate you more."

Principle Nezu said "Save it Toshinori, here is what is going to happen. All Might i know you are planning to join UA 5 years from now and once you do, you will have your paycheck cut to 75% not to mention this will be reported to the hero association so they can deal with there part. Now for the children's that participated in this will be facing 5 years of community service, anger therapy and therapy in general, your recommendations are cancelled and you will all take standard entrance exam. Once you enter UA, you will be put under surveillance and probation for the whole year not to mention quirk handcuffs. Any signs of bullying will result in immediately expulsion and being blacklisted in all hero school in conclusion all of you are in thin ice. Do i make myself clear?" Nobody said anything. Nezu then raised he's voice once more and said "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" Everyone except Inko and Katsuki said "YES"

Inko then said "I know where he is." Everyone perked up with Izumi and All Might asking to know where he is but Grand Torino kick them away and said "you are not off the hook yet Izumi, Toshinori. We still have a lot to discuss once everyone leaves from here and I will never allow you to see Izuku or even allow Inko to let you know where he's at now.

Aizawa asked Inko "Inko I want to know where my nephew is." Inko then said "sure but only Katsuki and the UA stuff gets to know where is it since he 'personally' begged not to tell anyone but you guys. Mind following me outside?" They all nodded and followed her outside. "Zuzu now is at the Uchiha estate where my sister used to live. I'm planning on visiting him tomorrow so if you wanna come meet up at the Uchiha estate. You all should know where is it." Inko turned to Katsuki and said "I'll be picking you up tomorrow so be ready yeah honey?" while patting he's blond locks. Katsuki answered "Okay aunty. Thanks!" Inko smiled. "No problem sweetie"

The UA staff was shocked that Izuku is now at the Great Uchiha estate till Aizawa breaks it by saying "I'm coming with since I had nothing to do. I might also be moving in with him only if he agrees since he lives alone there. Katsuki then say "I wanna move in with him as well. I don't wanna lose him again." while looking at the floor sadly. Inko and Aizawa chuckled. Aizawa came up to Katsuki, ruffled he's blond hair and said "Hey kit, don't be upset. You'll be meeting him tomorrow so cheer up." Katsuki smiled a little while hearing that. Inko suddenly sweat drops smiles awkwardly thinking how furious can Aizawa be as a dad. But he really is a good father figure to Izuku since he's dad passed then he was a baby. He even accidentally called Aizawa 'dad' once and Aizawa even started calling him 'son'. Izuku even called principle Nezu grandpa and Recovery girl 'Grandma' which Inko find it super cute.

───────────────────────────

(Hey! I'm sorry if this chapter was short as I'm having a really bad fever while doing this. Side effect after 2nd dose of vaccine. I'll be fine don't worry Luvs. As what I say before I go in to the chapter, there's this one nicest bitch on Instagram. She messaged me and said, "hey I've read your book in watt pads and let me tell you they're a total trash and I bet everyone who's reading this book doesn't even like a single bit of it. Bet you don't even have notification about it lol." Well let me tell you I was holding back the urge to punch her if I really see her (she's my schoolmate btw) So I need you guys help to proof her wrong. Blow up my notifications as much as you can to proof her wrong <33
Oh also bitch if you're reading this, thanks alot for the nicest compliment which doesn't even effect me. Love you lots! I'll pray that you get your karma <33 Niwayss thats it for now. Enjoy the chapter! Byess!!)

(yuna~)