CHAPTER 9

No one's pov

Mikoto and Inko was talking to each other about their life story. Mikoto asked "So Inko, I heard that Izuku's stepdad and Izumi is neglecting him for 8 years is that true?" Inko answered "Yes. When I first heard it, it made me pissed that they're neglecting him. I'm also mad at myself for not noticing it till Izuku came home one day with bruises on his face. I failed as a mother for not noticing it."

Mikoto said "Inko answer me this. If you think you failed as a mother, will Izuku still be here?" Inko shook her head no. "Will Izuku still be strong?" Inko shook her head again. "Will you be able to meet us?" Inko shook her head again. "Then never say that you failed as a mother Inko. You're a great mother and a hero. You saved him from getting bullied more. You brought him here. You gave him the scroll. You are the hero Inko. You saved your own Son ad brought him out of that hellhole." Inko cried hearing this as she thought she failed as a mother.

"Thank you nee-chan (big sister) I need that or I'll keep blaming myself." Inko said. "anything for you imouto" Mikoto said. "Now about his stepdad. I'll kill him when I see him." Mikoto said "Count me in mum" Sasuke said sharingan activated. Izuku, Aizawa, Katsuki, Itachi and Fugaku sweat dropped at the mother and son similarities. Inko just chuckled. "Don't worry nee-chan. I've got everything handled." Inko said while smiling having a dark aura around her. "All the boys except Izuku shivered as they had never seen Inko like that before. Izuku is used to seeing his mum like that but he kinda feel bad for Toshinori but he wiped that off his mind as he deserves it.

"Ahh Zuku baby, I need to talk to you in private." Inko said "Ah sure let's go to my room" Izuku said as they both walked to his room. Izuku shut the door and asked. "Mama whats you wanna talk about?" "It's about Izumi." Inko said. "What? Did All Bitch do something to her? I swear if he does i'm gonna kill him." Izuku said. Inko just chuckled "No Zuku calm down haha. Izumi wanted to meet you again to apologist to you for everything"

Flashback

Inko's pov

I finally arrived at home after meeting Zuku. He way more stronger than they last time I know. He'll grow up to be one fine man. I thought as I walked in the house. I was greeted by Izumi "Welcome back mum. How's Izuku doing?" I said "He's great honey. He's gotten strong and so handsome." "I miss having him around. Do you think he will ever forgive me?" asked Izumi. "I'm sure he will. I told him about you and he gets super overprotective about you so yes, I'm sure he will" I said.

"Really? Damn I regret everything I had done to him. Katsumi and the Todoroki twins wanted to apologist and be his friends again but we're afraid that he won't forgive us."Izumi said sadly. I patted her head and say "what about I ask him if you come along one day?" Izumi got exited at this and said "Yes mum please do" I chuckled. "Alright. Go get some sleep I'll ask him tomorrow." Izumi replied "okay goodnight mum ad THANKS." I laugh sightly as I went to wash up getting ready for bed.

End of Inko's flashback

Inko smiled at the flashback and asked "Izumi asked if she can come and visit you as she misses you. She hadn't been herself since you left. She regretted everything she's done to you along with your friends. They wanted to apologist but they're afraid that you wouldn't forgive them." Izuku said "Sure she can come but not All Bitch. I forgive them but I can't really trust them yet as you know about the bullies. And to be honest, I miss having her around as well. So sure she can come." Inko flashed him a smile and say "Still same as always huh? But don't forget to always protect the one's you loved." Izuku then said. "Of course mama. I will"

Inko smiled and ruffled his green bush. "Soooo, How's it going with Katsuki?" Izuku blush at this "I-i..I don't wanna confess yet. I wanted our friendship to grow stronger first." Izuku said while blushing beet red. Inko chuckled at her son's reaction "I'm sure it'll work out well." Izuku smiled at his mother. But unknowing to Izuku, everyone outside heard what both of them had talked about as Inko is silently on a phone call with Mikoto to spill his feelings for Katsuki. Katsuki was beet red after hearing Izuku's confession. Mikoto wiggled her eyebrows at Katsuki making him blushed more.

"Well then, let's head out and join them shall we?" Inko asked. "Hn. Sure." Izuku answered as they both walked out and Izuku walked to the kitchen and make them some food and drinks as Itachi joined him making food for them. "So having a crush on Katsuki Hn?" Itachi suddenly asked making Izuku stop dead his track and turned around looking at Itachi wide eyes. "H-how do you know?" Izuku asked shocked. "Hn I got my ways on knowing. Don't worry it's a secret between us." Izuku sighed in relieve. "Okay secret".

They we're done making food and drink and the others, brought the food and drinks out handing to everyone and they enjoyed the meal as they had a little family talk. When it was time for the Uchihaa family to leave, Mikoto said "Don't worry imouto, we will still be here with Izuku until the time comes. So yes you will still be seeing us from time to time here." as Mikoto hugged Inko. "Okay nee-chan. You better be here when I come." Inko said making Mikoto chuckled patting Inko's head. "Take care" said Mikoto. "Same to you" Inko said as she hugged Sasuke and Fugaku.

Few hours later, It was time for Inko to leave as well. She walked to the front door Izuku, Katsuki, Itachi and Aizawa following her. She turned around AND SAID "i'll bring Izumi with me next round." Izuku said "Okay but make it a suprise for her please. Don't let her know that I allowed her to come." Inko gigled and said "Sure will. Goodnight and take care" "You too mama/ aunty/ Inko" said from all 4 boys. Inko smiled was she walked to her car to head home. "Well we should head to bed now. We've got training tomorrow." said Izuku and the others nodded while walkng to their room awaits for the next day training.

───────────────────────────

(Hewwo!! How are you guys doing? Can y'all leave comment down on how y'all think of the chapter? I wanna know you guys opinion on it UwU.)

(yuna~)