"What.?" he was confused "Or is it that five years turned you into a shameless person who doesn't care about what others think.?"

Seeing the disappointment in your voice his heart finally alram, this woman really know nothing! he pursed his lips "Who told you that I have a wife in my family.?"

You frowned, what did he mean? "Mr Jeon must be joking, you said you're married."

"Oh.?" he smiled "Are you jealous?"

What did this have to do with you.? you hold back your anger and coldly said "Mr Jeon, excuse me I have important things to deal, I don't have time to waste with you here." he nodded and crossed his arms "Alright, we have a long way to go, I have plenty of time to wait for you, we can talk about it when you are done with your matter."

You ignored him and walked towards car, Uncle Han had been waiting for you, this time he didn't follow you, uncle Han looked at Jungkook and then you "Miss, are you okay.?" you nodded and sat into the car "Uncle Han, don't worry I'm fine, let's go back to the company."

Uncle Han glanced last time to the cold man and drive away.

He take out his phone to make a call "Help me check, why is Y/n with the people from the Kim family."

Minho's heart skipped a beat, he hadn't told Jungkook about it, how did he know? before he react other line already hung up the call, Minho felt a sense of despair, alright it's the time to work.

______

You returned to the company, you saw Jeongyeon standing at the door of the office anxiously waiting for you, she quickly ran up "You are back." you nodded lightly and pushed open the office door, she followed closely behind you "Are you looking for me for something.?" she nodded and asked about matter what had happened, did you find who's behind it, all you could told her was to wait for the news and help you to sent Jennie over.

As the suspension pictures, this person must have a grudge towards you to do such a things but it's only the dress that had been destroyed, analyzing from the situation it must be someone you had offended and the one you had offended after returning the country was Park Sooyoung the actress back then in Busan.

Well this is just your speculation, it still needed to verified, it most likely her because she had sued you but your brother settled it, Park Sooyoung and Kim Jisoo was participating conference at the same time, they both are in limelight, you're tired and leaned back to your seat as Jennie find the solution for the dress, since you had designed many in the past you'll show Jisoo one of the dress you had designed, Jennie is planning something in her mind to spoiled the conference of Sooyoung, Jeongyeon also joined to help her.

later on Jisoo came hurriedly afraid that paparazzi will follow her, you offer her one of your designed work in compensation of damage work, since she didn't mind you drove to her into your house.

you seemed to be very low-key, although you have famous british name, you didn't deliberately publicize even after opening own company, Jisoo was excited to go with you in your house, her manager guess since your surname is Kim, you might be heard Kim Seokjin, the boss of Kim group.

You nodded, her manager was excited to know but got shocked when you revealed that Seokjin is your brother, Jisoo didn't know much about business cause she was currently busy casting her new drama snowdrop and she have no interest in business circle but her manager have update, in the south the boss of Kim group had been on the cover of financial magazines several times, there was even a person who introduced him to the forum.

Jisoo had seen this person's news before, she felt that this person called Kim Seokjin was a little quiet and calm but the colder than him was the Jeon group's director, she heard that he was not even willing to accept an interview.