I walked back to where Matteo and Alessio were sitting.

They're conversation quickly stopped when I came to sit next to Alessio. "What you guys taking about?" I ask casually as I press a kiss to my boyfriend's lips.

They looked at each other than back at me, "Top secret." Matteo said.

"For now," Alessio added. I picked up the glass of wine and sipped it. "Matteo," Alessio said, making him look up, "Your wife is calling you." He pointed to Alia on the dance floor who was smiling at Matteo.

"If everyone would like to congratulate Mr. And Mrs. Romano!" The DJ spoke into the microphone. Everyone clapped and cheered as the dance floor was vacated and Alia and Matteo stepped into the middle. The music turned to a slow dance, "Cheers to their first dance as Husband and Wife!" The DJ said.

Everyone rose their glasses and held them up as they danced. A lot of the old people held their glasses up and their heads down, their mouths whispering prayers and toasts.

They then brought them down and drank. Alessio took his glass and handed mine to me.

"It's tradition to wish the bride and groom prayers during their first dance." He said to me.

I smiled and we both rose our glass. I wished them a happy and forever lasting marriage, filled with love, joy, and kids. What? I want a niece.

I drank the wine from my glass. I watched as Alia laughed at something Matteo had whispered in her ear.

They dance for a bit longer, everyone watching them, the photographer getting pictures and videos.

Then Alonzo interrupted them, "And for the father and daughter dance." The DJ announced.

They swayed for a while too. Alia kept nodding at things her dad was saying. She was smiling too. I saw the tear fall from her eye as her dad kissed her head and twirled her around.

Then Ani went up to them. Alonzo and her switched. Ani stroked her daughters hair as they swayed for a few minutes, I was close enough to here her say, "I just want a few more moments with my little girl." She said and wiped the tears away from both of their faces.

Then Alessio got up and walked over. Ani and Alessio switched. But before Alia held his shoulders, Alessio took her hand and shook it. She smiled in realization and continued.

They bumped hips and ankles. Then played a patty cake which lead to them grabbing each other's hands again and playing a thumb war. In the end, they hooked each other's pinkies and kissed them. Then they pounded their chest and held up half of a heart with their hand, letting the other complete it.

The crowd cheered them on.

A secret handshake.

It was so cute it brought tears to my eyes. Then they swayed, Alia laid her head on his shoulder and Alessio hugged her tightly, his mouth moving against the words, "I'm so proud of you lil sis."

My makeup had to be ruined by now.

They pulled apart and hugged before walking off the dance floor. The music turned into a faster pace, little kids walking out and jumping around against the wooden floor.

Alessio came up to me, he sat down and wiped the tears off his face, "That's our family tradition." He said with a smile.

I kissed his lips.

~

It was time for the ceremony introductions. Everyone that had a role in the ceremony was crowded behind a door.