He knows. I know he knows~

No picture or music this time. I apologize in advance for this misleading title.

Peter POV:

Wow. You would think for a group of superheroes they would try to be a little more discrete. I know they are superheroes. It's not hard when you can hack into literally everything and have a super awesome guy in the chair.

For a while I thought "No freaking way the Avengers, heck let alone gods would text a dumb kid like me, but wooooooooow they did!"

Though I wasn't sure the names they gave were a dead give away. Not like I'm gonna say anything but still. You would think for a band of heroes who have gone undercover they would have better covers. Apparently not.

Anyway I gotta get ready to visit Aunt May.

Third person pov:

Peter gets up and walks out of his apartment. As he walks down the street he stops by a flower stand and grabs some 'Aunt May's Or sisyrinchium Striatum flowers. And walked down to her grave.

Now you might be wondering how did Aunt May die? She was mentioned a few chapters back? WTF? Peter mentioned her in a text with Tony? She died peacefully in her sleep. About 5 months before that incident. Peter mostly said that because he didn't wanna go to the hospital and because Tony was a stranger, and he didn't want Tony to worry that he was all alone...which he was. Nothing bad happened to her. She was just an old lady who's time was nearing its end.

Peter walked up to the grave and crouched down. After cleaning her grave and placing the flowers into the holders, he sat down and started talking.

Peter: "Hi Aunt May. I know, I know. I said I would come visit you more often. Sorry about that. But everybody needs help from your friendly neighborhood spider-man. Yours truly. I doing well in school Flash is still a dic-dumb, dumb, and rude. But it's getting better. I got a job! Interning at SI!!! I'm excited.

*inhale* Why did you have to die Aunt May? You were fine just a month ago. I know I shouldn't be mad but, I just wanna know why? I remember the day before you died. You looked me in the eye and told me "everything's gonna be alright" like you knew your time was nearing. But I need you. So many exciting things are happening and...you're not even here to witness it. And that. It makes me so, so...Fucking sad.

*inhale* *smile and laugh laugh* I'll bet you're mad I swore. Sorry I'll try to swear less but no promise. People tend to loveee trying to shoot me. I would tell you more but I have to go. Talk to you later Aunt May...I larb you, and I miss you. Bye"

Peter slowly walked out of the graveyard. He strangled like he normally did when leaving. It had been 7ish months and he still hoped it was all a bad dream and his Aunt May would come running out of the graveyard saying "tricked ya!" But to his despair it never happened the records and papers proved she had died.

And for the first time since her death. Peter cried.

(581 words)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I haven't posted in so long... Not gonna lie, feel super bad about it. Anyhow this is for all y'all you read my shitty stories.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night were ever you are in the world.

Stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDS!

G'day.

- Author-san