The Almighty Mr. Magic Sparkles.

Third person's POV:

Tony looked at the texts and smiled. He hasn't talked to someone like this in a long time. He felt like they knew each other for years even though they only knew each other for a couple of hours. Tony felt like he could talk to Peter about anything, his stress, his worry's and that Peter would listen. Even though Peter was a kid he relaxed Tony, something he wasn't used to.

Tony was always in high strung environments or stressful situations. He only really felt calm in his lab where he could be alone with his thoughts and machines. It is not like Tony hated his coworkers and teammates, but he only really had a long relationship with Rodi, Happy, Pepper (Pepper has a girlfriend) and his boyfriend Stephen (Doctor Strange).

So being able to talk to some complete stranger like Peter and being able to relax and not just blocking him. This was something new for him. Something different, and he kinda liked it.

Tony POV:

(Author: Wow someone else POV for once.) I was in my lab/workshop when Friday announced that Stephen was coming down.

Friday: Mr. Magic Sparkles is coming down to see you. He brought a sandwich and a beverage and is planning to get you at least two hours of sleep.

Tony: Well tell him I'm not sleeping till this is done.

Stephen: or you could tell me yourself and then I can ignore it and get you to bed. Come on Tones you need some sleep. *hands Tony sandwich*

Tony: I did sleep. Where did you get this? This isn't from the normal place. *raises eyebrows while looking at the packaging*

Stephen: According to Friday, you slept 4 days ago. How I don't know. Anyway, I got the sandwich at Delmer's. Someone kindly suggested that I go there and that it was the best place in queens to get sandwiches. (Who do you think he met?) It's pretty good you should try it.

Tony: Okayyy then. *unwraps and bite's sandwich* *eyes widen* it dofs tafts delly goof. (Read: it does taste really good)

Stephen: *cringes* chew, then swallow, then speak please.

Tony: *finishes sandwich* Well thank you doll, I'm gonna finish working and-

Stephen: That's what you think your gonna do but- *snaps* *Tony's clothes are changed to pajamas and he is clean* not on my watch. You're going to bed.

Tony: Did you just-

Stephen: Yes, yes I did. I was also recommended a really good churro place. (Author: \ (0w0) / I am pretty sure you guys know who I he's talking about.) When you get at least 5-8 hours of sleep we can go and buy some. If you say no to sleep we can still go and get some churros, but I would knock you out and carry you to bed.

Tony: I stopped listening at churros and getting some. So as long as we get some I'm good. Oh and Steph?

Stephen: Hmmm? What's up?

Tony: Can you carry me? I mIgHt be a bit tired and don't wanna get up. *embarrassed*

Stephen: *laughs* of course Tones.

(582 words)

Author: I know they are kinda outta character but I wanted it to be like he only lets down is guard with some people and that Stephen is one of those people. I like to think that Stephen the only person who sees him this way being his boyfriend. So like he sees Tony embarrassed, flustered, sad, angry, stressed, or even wanting to be babied.

Anyways have a nice day/ afternoon/night bye!

- Author-san