30. Healthy

Bokuto looked over from eating his ice cream, talking quietly. "So anyways, I really don't like when customers get all finicky with like a few cents. It's weird and- wait are you paying attention? You haven't responded to me in like ten minutes."

Akaashi stared at him. "Have I ever told you how nice your voice sounds to me? It's so lovely..."

"O-oh." Bokuto paused. "No I don't think so. But thank you so much."

Akaashi hummed before turning back to his bowl.

"Is everything okay?"

"Mhmm. I was very fixated on your voice so I got distracted."

Bokuto kept watching Akaashi, confused by the sudden statement.

"Do you want to try my ice cream?"

"Sure."

Akaashi held up his spoon so Bokuto could get a bit. Bokuto ok the bite before chuckling softly.

"That's an interesting flavor but it's not bad." Akaashi felt himself growing more and more tired. He set his bowl down and sat in Bokuto's lap. "Would you like me to rock you?"

"You'd do that?"

"Mhmm."

"Yeah. I'd like that."

Bokuto eased Akaashi into a more comfortable position and slowly rocked back and forth. Akaashi was snoring in no time, clinging to Bokuto like a little kid. Bokuto put away their bowls and carried him off to bed like usual. Akaashi was laid down and woken up just enough to change clothes before Bokuto changed and spooned him close.

Akaashi loved being spooned and cuddled and kissed so this was okay. Bokuto played with his hair and kissed his hair, not too tired yet.

Akaashi whined at him. "What is it sunshine?"

"Can you... mm..."

"Waking back up already?"

"Yeah." Akaashi huffed. "I need something."

"What is it?" Bokuto sat up and felt of his forehead. No fever. "Tell me what you need love."

"Dunno." Akaashi sat up with him. He put his head on Bokuto's chest. "Sleepy."

"Then go back to sleep Kashi."

Akaashi climbed back onto Bokuto and started to fall back asleep. All throughout the night Bokuto sat against the headboard and held Akaashi, able to sleep with him comfortably.

In the morning it was a little less comfortable, Akaashi having to wait for Bokuto to wake up to move. When he did Bokuto just kissed his face, unaware of the issue.

"Ko... Ko stop for a moment."

"Hm? Something wrong?" Akaashi looked away. Bokuto gasped softly. "Oh! No, no don't be embarrassed. Do you want me to fix it?"

"A bit."

"Here, turn around babes." Bokuto helped him lay against his chest and moved his blankets to give Akaashi room. He eased down his shorts and boxers and Akaashi closed his eyes tight. "Still uncomfortable?"

"I'm extremely sensitive in the morning and I don't want to be loud."

"The people next door are nurses and aren't home. Don't worry." Bokuto leaned over and grabbed a small bottle of lube from a tin in his nightstand. Akaashi glanced at him and he laughed. "Sometimes it helps."

Akaashi nodded. He clung to Bokuto's free hand, eyes closing shut as Bokuto poured some of the lube onto him. "Cold!"

Bokuto laughed, kissing the side of his head. "My fault."