28. Ten

Akaashi rushed into Bokuto's apartment, grinning. "Kotarou! Kotarou!"

Bokuto looked over from hanging up his work clothes. "What is it Kashi?"

"I'm gonna wait till you stop so I don't break a hanger."

Bokuto finished and turned to him. "Hm?"

"I got the job!"

"Congrats sunshine!" Bokuto lifted Akaashi up, hugging him. "How about we have one of your favorites for dinner to celebrate? Hm?"

"Oh yeah! What about... hot pot? You like that, right?"

"Ooh hot pot sounds amazing." Bokuto set him down and kissed his forehead. "Call whoever you would like."

"Just Suga."

"Alright. Want me to call Kenji? Or Kuroo?"

"Kenji can't really eat hot pot right now. She's pretty close to having her baby so I don't know if she should be in public."

"True. I'll call Kuroo." Bokuto grabbed his phone and leaned into Akaashi. "Kuroooo wanna have hot pot with me and Akaashi and one of his friends."

Akaashi looked up and kissed his lips gently. "The one kinda near the coffee shop."

"Okay hun. How about you change into something more comfortable?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi walked off to Bokuto's room.

"He said yes!"

Akaashi poked out his head from the room and smiled. Bokuto was already redressed due to being off of work for a while and waited patiently for Akaashi. He came back out with a sweater on and some black jeans, glasses on even though he normally wore contacts.

"You took your contacts out?"

"I didn't want to take them out later."

"Reasonable. What did Suga say?"

"He said he'd be there in a bit."

Bokuto felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and sighed. "Hang on." He answered the phone. "You need something?"

Akaashi stood there, playing Bokuto's hand.

"Hey do you mind if Kuroo invites someone else? His friend got off of work and needs to kinda calm down."

"Mhmm that's okay."

"Alright great." Bokuto answered Kuroo and hung up again. "You ready to go?"

"I am."

Bokuto took his hand and they headed to the restaurant. Akaashi was pretty quiet and his stims were quiet. When Bokuto got them seated, Akaashi huddled close. "Too many people?"

"No. Just excited."

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Mhmm."

"Do you want to see a psychiatrist to see if you may have been misdiagnosed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your symptoms don't really fit just adhd."

"What do they fit?"

"Autism."

Akaashi's brows furrowed. "I've heard of the confusion between them but I don't think I'm autistic. I let people touch me. Aren't autistic people sensitive to touch?"

"They can be but you also ignored your body."

Akaashi sighed. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."