2. Talk to Me

"Hey! Slow down!"

"No! Speed up!"

Bokuto furrowed his brows, speeding up. He ran after Kuroo on the sidewalk. Runs for him sucked, especially when he was able to run with friends.

"You doing okay?"

"Yep!"

Kuroo slowed down his running. "Something happen at the place?"

"Nope."

"Did you even go?" Kuroo questioned. He slowed his jog to a walk.

"I did go." Bokuto chuckled softly. "It was really nice!"

"Who'd you get?"

"Akaashi." Bokuto sat down on a bench. "He's super sweet."

"Wait, Akaashi? He's so chill. What did you do with him?"

Bokuto smiled. "Cuddled!"

Kuroo deadpanned. "What the hell dude I thought you were looking for a hookup?"

"I don't really enjoy having sex. I already told you."

"You went to the red light district for cuddles?!"

A mother walking by with her daughter hurried by, giving them a dirty glare. Bokuto gave her an apologetic smile. "There are kids around here dude."

Kuroo rolled his eyes. "You need to find a boyfriend."

Bokuto felt a pull in his chest. He had tried for the longest time to find a lover and Kuroo always reminded him of how lonely he was. Bokuto did try to ignore him, he really did. It just hurt so bad. "One day I'll get a boyfriend!"

"God I hope so. Speaking of which, I need to get home to Kenma."

Bokuto stood hurriedly. "I can drive you there!"

"I'm good. Bye Bokuto." Kuroo walked off.

Bokuto stood in place, taking a deep breath. He looked around before walking to his car and going home. No use in trying anymore with talking.

He sat on his bed before realizing Akaashi may be working again. Or at least any other nice people. He hurried back out, hopeful.

When he got to the same building Suga immediately smiled at him. "Hey! It's only been two days silly. You ready for more cuddles?"

"Is he free?"

"He's actually doing a session right now. He's going to take a while to get out because of aftercare and stuff."

"Wait like- session? As in...?"

"As in he's having sex with a client." Suga glanced down at something behind his desk. "Yep."

"What are you lookin at?"

"Oh! I don't think you want to see this."

Bokuto blinked.

"It's cameras in the rooms. I was making sure things were okay."

"Oh!" He laughed nervously. "When should I come back?"

"I'll go check." Suga went into a hallway and returned. "Give him twenty minutes."

Bokuto nodded. He sat down against the wall, playing with his phone case. It was pretty quiet in the lobby, only the sounds of Sugawara moving in his chair kept him grounded.

A man walked past him and he glanced up. Akaashi came to the hallway entrance, in comfortable clothing and holding his waist. "Kotarou? You're back?"