1. Nervous

It was odd how people viewed their bodies. Some thought they were royalty with how their bodies looked. Others hid their figures under baggy clothes in fear of judgement. Some wanted to change their bodies completely. Others never had their's touched.

Bokuto stared at himself in his mirror, sighing.

He hadn't been touched in years.

Maybe it was a trauma response or the general dysphoria of being born in the wrong body but he just never let himself be touched.

Tonight was a different story though. He was attempting to hype himself up but the longer he stood in front of the mirror the worse he felt. No one was going to want to look at his scars and would realize that the little bulge in his pants was a packer that someone made for him instead of a penis.

This was too much.

He took a deep breath and picked up his bag. He would just try. That's all he really needed to do and he had a feeling his dysphoria would get worse if he didn't.

Bokuto headed to the door, keys in hand and slipping on his shoes. Tonight's location was the red light district of Tokyo. This was somewhere he had never wanted to go to. Men and women were treated poorly in the places more well known.

This place he had researched though and he frequently checked Kuroo for updates on the place since he had gone there so many times.

Bokuto hurried to the train station and went deeper into Tokyo, to the inner workings of the city filled with secrets. Red lights lined his vision as he walked, just looking for the name of the place he wanted to visit.

It was named "Dreamy Night", something cliche and simple for a sex shop.

He spotted the lights and went inside.

"Hello there! Do you have an appointment?"

Well. No turning back now.

Bokuto waved nervously. "Hi. I don't."

"Alrighty." The other male stood fully, stretching. "Are you looking for someone?"

"I don't know who works here but uh..."

The smaller of the two sat down at a stool behind the desk. "You do want to be serviced, right?"

"Yes- well. No. Technically. But still yes." He fiddled.

"Goodness relax I work here, if you have a weird request it won't phase me."

Bokuto gulped. "I don't really want to have sex."

"What? Honey you're in a place where people have sex. I don't understand."

Bokuto pulled a piece of paper from his pocket explaining his problem.

"Sorry! Do you want me to have the person I'm thinking may help come out here? Do you like men?"

"I do and yes please." Bokuto picked at the skin around his nails. Was he being judged? Was this a mistake?

"Stay right there and I'll go get him honey." He rushed off and returned with a tired looking male.

"Please slow down Suga, my last client didn't help with aftercare so I can't walk fast-"

Suga turned around, huffing. "Told you that guy would be mean."

The other male just rolled his eyes as he came into Bokuto's view.

Holy...

This man should not work here. He was so... so much.

"This is Akaashi! He specializes in nonsexual acts here. He also specializes in bondage so that kind of clashes- anyways. He's real gentle with his clients so don't be worried."