-05-

<•00:00• —————————|•21:60•>
   Now playing: Flipped-Jaywon Ch.05

===============================

"Okay so why aren't you friends with Yang Jungwon?" He asked me for the 100th time

"Okay so why aren't you friends with Yang Jungwon?" He asked me for the 100th time. Lately, he's been obsessed with the reason to why we aren't friends.

"You'd have to know him." I rolled my eyes but discreetly or this conversation might turn into a lecture.

"Well I'd like to." He said very collected. I give him a confused look and without having to say anything, he gave me his reason, "He has an iron backbone."

Pssht, an iron backbone? He wasn't strong and determined, he was just stubborn...and pushy beyond imagination.

"Why don't you invite him over,"

"Right now?" My odd choice of words may be the death of me, "I mean, why? He's practically stalked me ever since 3rd grade."'

"Well, a guy like that doesn't live next door to everyone." He said while looking up towards me with his glasses pulled down.

"Lucky them." I whisper to myself, but loud enough so he could hear me.

He sends me a mild glare and gives me the newspaper, "Here, read this."

Anyway, I ended up going to the bus stop a little bit earlier than I normally do, so that I didn't have to listen to my father ramble on about politics and whatnot.

"Hello, angry bird!" Someone called
and luckily, I didn't get jumped on this time around.

"Hey Niki, why the hell are you here so early?" He gave me an stink eye and squinted, I could tell he was asking 'what about you?', "I asked first."

"Okay, okay, okay. It's because I wanted to see someone. They usually come here very early in the morning." He whispers the last bit. I raised an eyebrow after scanning and finding nobody beside us.

"Who are you trying to fool?" I say smacking him in the head.

"Aish hyeong, up there." He pointed towards the sycamore tree while caressing and scratching his head.

It was the guy my grandfather was obsessed with, Yang Jungwon.

"You've been waiting for him? Why?" I say folding my arms to wonder what the relationship between Ni-ki and Jungwon was.

Since it was a bit hot this morning, I took out my water bottle and took a small sip.

"Oh I'm trying to court him-" Unfortunately, before he could finish his sentence, I spat out my drink onto the grass.

This time, Niki was the one to smack me, but on my shoulder instead of my head. This was for the better anyway, and besides, if Niki and Jungwon do get together, it means he'll leave me alone.