-01-

<•00:00• —|———————•14:48•>
Now playing: Flipped-Jaywon Ch.01

=============================

The sound of the alarm is what was supposed to wake up Jay, but it clearly wasn't enough to get him out of bed

The sound of the alarm is what was supposed to wake up Jay, but it clearly wasn't enough to get him out of bed. He only groans in response and falls back asleep after the sound dies down.

That was until his mother slammed open his door startling the poor latter. There was no warning and assuming it was supposed to be that way, his mother harshly pulls his blanket towards the ground, leaving Jay exposed to the cold air.

"Get up, you're gonna be late!" His mom said while smacking his leg until he sat up straight.

"I won't, trust me. It's probably like 5:30 am right now." And he was right, not surprisingly.

The people in his family weren't an all-rounded human, a bunch of good looking models, nor were they crazy rich. But they did have class or how his dad likes to call it, decency.

So his family managed to manipulate almost everyone in the neighborhood into thinking that they were doing incredibly well, they technically was, but not to the point where they were perfect.

So acting all high and mighty became a habit and a way of life like it was some sort of chronic disease to them.

"Go get ready, we'll be eating breakfast soon," She said turning on the lights before exiting the room. She didn't close the door behind her so he call out to her.

"Mom? The door- oh nevermind," He shouts but stops midway realizing that there was no point. The chances of receiving a response was very low in this household.

———————

Jay walked out of the house after finishing dinner. Making his way to the parking lot, his father had already left so he was expecting his sister, Tzuyu's, small but speedy car.

Tzuyu, (who was a year older but managed to pass her drivers test) was supposed to drive them to school but it looks like she ditched him from how bare the parking space looked.

That means he had to take the bus, though It didn't really matter because either he'd end up at school. To make things worse, Yang Jungwon went to the same school as him.

All Jay ever wanted was to move into a quite, nice place where there's no need for 'friendly bonding time' or 'communication and social interactions' since he didn't have time to be making friends. All he ever wanted was for Yang Jungwon to leave him be.

It all began in the summer of 3rd grade, right before the start of 4th grade. There was some small chitchats within the family about the rooms and it went on till' his father called him to help unload the boxes.

Although it was supposed to be a father-son quality time, for him, it was the beginning of what would be more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.