Or maybe that's just me.

"Okay, okay! Out!" Ani said and started scooting him out.

"10 mins now! Don't be late!" He said before Ani shut the door in his face.

"We're gonna be late." She says and walks over to the couch. She starts scrolling on her phone.

~

"Okay." I look at Alia, "Ready?" I ask her.

She takes hold of her bouquet. The white roses and navy blue and purple dyed lilies stuck out from the twine base. Little pieces of purple, navy, and white strings came out the bottom and the dark green leaves jutted out from between the flowers.

She breathed, "I'm about to marry the love of my life, in front of some of the most important people in the world. So don't mind me while I have a little anxiety attack real quick." She said and let her breathing continue in ragged forms.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked her. A bit worried.

She nodded, "Yeah, apparently the amount of times you meet the same people, your nerves are still pretty high during the big day." She said through a small laugh.

I smiled, "Are you nervous because you have to tongue him down in front of everyone?"

"Yes." She said and we both laughed.

"I would be pretty nervous too!" I say through a wide smile and a heavy laugh.

Ani came over and handed me my bouquet. Liam and Juni stood in front of us.

Juni, Ricky's daughter, was dressed in a cute floral, navy blue, dress. Her white sandals matched the dress with the blue bows. Her hair was decorated with a beautiful flower crown, with small purple and blue flowers and little clear plastic butterflies.

She held a little birch basket with white and purple flower petals.

Liam, Lorenzo's son, was dressed in the cutest little tux. His handkerchief was a lavender purple. His hair was slicked back with enough gel to hold someone captive. When he looked back at me, he smiled, his mouth missing a few teeth.

I smiled back and Alessio came up and picked him up. The little boy laughed as Alessio tickled him.

"I need you to do me a huge favor!" He said to Liam.

He pulled out the rings from his pocket, the shadow of another box in his pocket.

Probably the box they came in.

He whispered a few more things to Liam and the boy nodded in his grip.

Alessio set Liam down and hand the rings to Liam to hold in his pocket.

Juni started stomping, "I want one! Please Uncle Al can I have one!" The little girl threw her fit.

"I ran out but I'll give you one after okay!" He said as he crouched down to the little girl. He brushed back a strand of her hair. She nodded and stuck her tongue out at Liam who rolled his eyes and held back the urge to push her.

Alessio stood and looked at me. "Are you guys ready?" He asked, "Cause the girls were five minutes late, even after I told them not to be." He smiled at me.

We all got into line. Me and Alessio at the front. Ani and Uncle George behind us. Liam, Juni, and finally Alia and Alonzo.

Alessio pulled out his phone and texted someone. A second later, the piano music stopped and vocals sounded. The creak of people rising from the benches was loud.

The doors were pulled open by two guards and everyone stared at us.

I found myself dreaming. In silver and gold.

The song was sang elegantly as me and Alessio walked down the aisle, towards a nervous Matteo.

I gripped my bouquet of flowers as I saw Gina and her date in the crowd. She smiled and waved lightly to me. I smiled back as we reached the front of the alter.

Alessio unhooked our arms and took my hand. After a few more steps, he squeezed my hand and let go. We walked to our assigned spots as maid of honor and best man.

Matteo gave me a short smile and I smiled back.

I looked down the aisle and saw Ani and Uncle George coming down. They parted ways at the alter and Ani came behind me.

Liam came down the aisle. Practically running. That set the crowd into a quiet laughter. Then Juni came. She elegantly threw the flowers on the ground, covering the white walkway in purple and blue flower petals.

In the blink of an eye. Just whisper of smoke.

Alia stepped into view. I looked over and saw Alessio holding Matteo's shoulder as Matteo looked like he was about to break down crying.

You could lose everything. The truth is you're never alone.

She walked down the aisle with such ease and beauty. Alonzo looked like he was trying to hold it together himself.

So I'll kiss you longer babe. Any chance that I get.

They reached the alter and Alonzo place a kiss on Alia's cheek. He then rose a step and embraced Matteo. They hugged like brothers.

Matteo and Alonzo shook hands and Alonzo went to sit. I could've sworn I heard him whisper, "Take care of her. Or I melt your skin." It brought a smile along my face, but it faded when Alessio was looking at me with his big smile too.

But it didn't fade all the way. It faded into a blush. One that made me look down at my heels and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

Alia handed me her bouquet as Matteo helped her up the step. Matteo raised her hands to his face and he kissed her fingertips.

I looked behind them to see Alessio, his gaze soft as the silver hues of his eyes held a message I couldn't decipher. I watched him mouth the word, "I love you."

I smiled and allowed our differences to be set aside I smiled at him and mouthed, "I love you too."

He blushed, and I mean actually blushed, as if I've never said those words to him.

The priest snapped me from my thoughts when he stepped forward and lightly clapped his hand against his bible.

"Shall we begin." He spoke after the music ended.

Yeah I lied

Yeah I lied... there's one more chapter after this! <3

This scene is making me tear up and I don't know why.

I posted another scenario on tiktok! There's 6 parts out now! Go check it out!

Shoutout:
@imobsessedwithsasuke

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞