Chapter 4 [High School Never Ends]

Start from the beginning

Uller: "...The fuck is that?"

Beryl: "Huh? My pyjamas?"

Uller: "...Take that shit off!"

Beryl: "NO!"

Uller: "TAKE IT OFF!"

Beryl: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

While the two continued to make an absolute fucking calamity in the supposed "privacy" of their room, the walls were far from soundproof. And so, a certain team next door, unfortunately, heard most of their loud yelling accompanied by the sound of a chainsaw for a moment, glass breaking and a comically loud and long cat screams.

Weiss: "What's with that abysmal racket?!"

Blake: "Sigh, someone, go tell them to shut up."

Yang: "Wanna go check up on what they're up to and say hey?"

Ruby: "I guess...? They sound pretty-"

"YOU SLIMY CRO-MAGNON BABY HEADED SIMPLETON!! I REFUSE TO OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE AS THAT SHIRT!"

"I NEED AN ADULT!"

Ruby: "-busy..."

Yang: "Exactly!"

So the two half-sisters excitedly and reluctantly exit their room and take whole two steps to reach team BEUL's room, because it's right next to theirs, as we've said like, a couple of paragraphs before, idiots. Yang doesn't bother with the crude act of knocking and kicks the door open like a certain Big Bird. As the sisters enter the room, Ruby shrieks and blushes while Yang whistles while also blushing, when they witness half-naked Beryl being assaulted by a similarly half-naked Uller, his shirt being ripped into pieces and burned. But he wouldn't go down without a fight, and so he did the same to Uller's shirt. Yang whipped out her scroll to record the ordeal in 4K while Ruby desperately attempts to cover her eyes, rather poorly might I add. She still peeked through the cracks between her fingers.

Uller: "I SWEAR I WILL FILE A DIVORCE PAPER FOR YOUR HEAD AND SHOULDERS IF YOU HAVE MORE OF THOSE SHIRTS!!"

Beryl: "NOOO, I'M THE BEST GIRL LEAVE ME BEEEEEEEEEEEE!"