Chapter

"Hey Seo-yeon..."
'Should I just ask her?'

"Yes?"

"...never mind. I'm sorry."
'Maybe it's too straight forward..'

Silence came after that. We sit on the chair waiting for Myung-Hee to arrive.

....its quiet. Too quiet....I need to say something. "All the outfits suit you."

That came out creepy. I think.

"Thank you..."

"Oh, Which did you like the best?"

"I liked the last two outfits. Although I prefer the last one with pants..."

"I see...I should tell this to Myung-Hee."

"W-what!? Please dont! I was lying!"

"If you insist."

"You'll do it?"

"Yes. You like it with skirt. I trust your words. The skirt might be more expensive than the pants though."

"What...?"

"I guess your into expensive stuff I guess-"

"Now that I think of it, I'll take the pants!"

"Really?"
I guess its working

"Yes!"

"Are you really really sure?"
Why is she getting closer-?

"Yes!"

"Cross your heart-"

"Yes-"

She leans close to me almost feeling her lips touching mine, we lock our gaze for seconds. stand back instantly with our face beeting red.

"D-did you guys just tried to kiss..." It was Myung-Hee holding stacks of clothes while looking at us speechless.

"Its not what it looks like!" Seo-yeon waves her hand in decline as she freaks out beeting red.

"...Ok~"

"its not--!"

"She says that she wants the last outfit with sweat pants."  I but in.

"Huh-? wait-!" I put my index finger to my mouth signaling her to be quiet. Stopping her from her words.

"Good idea Seo-yeon! I'll go get one right now! I'll put this here!" She puts her stack of clothes to the racket then leaves.

"Myung-Hee~!" Seo-yeon lays down to the floor with despair.

"She left. Good job trying though"

"Why...?"

"You crossed your heart."

Her face beets red as we remind what happened. She cover her face by embarrassment.

"Ehem, Also because to make her forget about what she saw. She forgets easily when she thinks of something else"

"I see..."

Ding

A sound of a bell came from Seo-yeon caught my attention.

She pulls out her phone from her pockets.

"....Its late already...I have to go home."

"Did your parents texted you? Do you want me to take you home?"
I wonder what time is it.

"No need, I can just take the bus, Oh and um...I'm sorry, I wish I could have hangout with you guys more. But I have to go now, I'm sorry. I should go tell Myu-"

"I'll handle it."

"Why? Will I die if I do? Haha..."

"...." "...."

"Anyways You forgot something."

"Yes?"

I lend her the bag with the fluffy stuff toy on the inside.

"When did you-?"

****
She puts back the stuff toy as she follows Myung-Hee to a clothing store.

'Why did she put it back? I thought she liked it? She has her own reasons I guess.'

I could ignore this right here and now but...for me to know about the truth about Seo-yeon. I need to make her open up to me. I'm still hooked up on why Deokgu said she was similar to her. It's been a while since I have been this curious.

I'll know the the real you, if you even have one.
****

"It just seemed like you really like it. You look like a type who would hold back to anything. Anyways You should go, before Myung-Hee will try to stop you. Trust me, I'm a victim."

"...alright! Thank you Lee Kiyoung! Please tell Myung-Hee sorry!"

She runs to the exit, bowing before she leaves.

"Kiyoung! Was that Seo-yeon just now?" It was Myung-Hee running towards me.

"Are you blind?"

"You assho- anyways where's she going? She didnt say goodbye to me at all..."

"Yeah cause I told her so."

"Why-!?"

"Cause I remember clearly how you always try to stop them from leaving. Like for example, Jinho."

"That was just Jinho being Jinho-"

"Hoseok."

"Uhm..."

"Deokgu. The girl who you were supposed to tutor. The girl Newbie. Me. You do that to almost- I mean. Everyone."

"Jae-sun though? He never-"

"You dumbass. You really didn't notice?"

"Heuk- No way...Ah right-! Her clothes!"

-----

'...today has been weird.'

Hello! It's been a long time right? Sorry this chapter took a while! I keep changing it again and again. I hope you all enjoyed the new chapter! Check out my other story too if your curious Lol.

Still suprised how you all survived from all the grammatical errors.

Also didnt know what to put in the title so I just winged it. Lol