The Rumors

'These girls are extra characters! Its the same as Choi Hoseok and the other two girls. Do they turn into a character when the scene is happening? I should make sure.'

"What are you doing?"

"Huh?"

"Why are you standing?"

I look below me and realized I was standing.

"S-sorry Jinho"

I sat at my seat again and tried to think things through. I lowered my head trying to be careful to not let other character see my expression.

'I didn't saw their name on the novel so how could they be an extra character? But I can see them clearly and I can see their real appearance. It also make sense that they are extra characters because they acted weird for a background character. But why was their names not written? Did i just forgot it?'

"Hey guys! Have you heard about Myung-Hee getting slapped so hard that her skin got ripped?the middle of the class?
Apparently the students who slapped her was Areum, the rumors said that it was because of that blonde girl. What was her bame again...Oh yeah,I think it was that girl Chareum"

'She was the reason Areum slapped her? This wasn't on the novel.'

"I think she had a friend here in our class but she abandoned her."

'So she told them huh...'

"I think I know who it is"

A black character raised its hand and looked at me.

'This guys knows its me but how?'

"If you guys want to know I'll tell you right now-"

"Why would we need to know?"

Jinho puts his phone down looking at him with cold stare.

"What?" The blackened character looks at Jinho.

'What...'
I look at him with a  confuse face.
'Why is this guy helping me?'

"Aren't you overreacting just because someone slapped Myung-Hee?Besides even if you tell us that's nothing but a useless information. Since she got ditched and all."

"Just because your a popular guy and a hot stuff dosent mean everyone has the same opinion as you. Right guys?"

Embarrassed the black character looks at his classmates.

"I mean Jinho does got a point."
"He should mind his own business."
"Jinho is cool as always!"
"I bet he's pretty embarrassed."

He gritted his teeth and tried to put a smile.

"Aren't you guys curious who it is? I bet she's controlling Areum and Chareum to make them hurt Myung-Hee without us knowing she did it"

"Hey. Cut the crap. Stop acting as if you care about Myung-Hee."

"W-what!"

"You just want to have fun humiliating that girl and get attention from Myung-Hee."

The blackened character turned into a character with beige hair and yellow eyes.

"What do you mean!? Dont tell me you got controlled by her!"

"What are you talking about-"

"You don't have to help her Oh In Hye, your too nice for her..."

"This bastard-!"

'This guy...really sucks at lying. Yet still convinced the students here. How suprising.'

"Maybe what he said were really true..."
"He's just making excuses because he got exposed, but I'm starting to believe him..."
"Is Jinho being controlled by that girl too!?"
"Just who is this girl! I'm so going to punch her!"

The blackened character smirked and put his arms wide.

"It seems everyone here is very curious. Tell me does everyone want to know the girl?"

Everyone stayed silent until a blackened character raised her hand and said out loud.

"I think its best for us to know, just in case when Myung-Hee is searching for her."

"..."

"I agree with her."
"I agree too!"
"For Myung-Hee!"

He smirked once again and looked at the girl who spoke up to him and Jinho.

"It seems I'll have no choice but to tell them who it is."

He walks up to Oh In Hee and whispered quietly.

"Your right...I wanted to get Myung-Hee's attention. And also to have fun ruin her life."

The blackened character turned into a character with orange hair and green eyes, named Tae-won.