Sudden Meeting

"Get out of the way"

'A voice? Who is it-!'

I turned my head and saw Jinho standing holding his phone with a backpack on his back.

I was so surprised to see someone in the middle of a conversation with Yoi. I turned my head once again to see Yoi's expression but he disappeared like I thought he would.

"Hey, can't you hear me?"

"Ah! Sorry Jinho! Here,"

I stepped aside and watch him walk forward infront of me. But he suddenly stopped.

"Hey."

"Um! yes?"

"Is your home far from here?"

'What...? Why does he need to know...Should I tell him the truth?'

"Yes Jinho!"

"Then let me walk you."

'W-what-!!'
"You mean like walk me home? Or you mean-"

"If you don't understand then just say no."

'That doesn't even make sense you..'
"N-no! You can walk me home!"

"Then lead me the way."

He turns his head slightly and looked at me waiting for me to lead the way.

"Y-yes!"
'This bastard interrupted
Our conversation with Yoi and now he suddenly wants to take me home? I haven't heard of this scene... could he be pretending to not see him? There's no way he didn't saw him. What could he be thinking right now.'

I step forward and lead him the way to my apartment.

We arrived at my apartment. I opened my door and said my goodbye's to him but.

"Let me stay here. You can't decline. Excuse me"

He opened the door and went inside.

"..."
'WHAT IS HE DOING!? My apartment is messy! There are writings on the walls! and didn't even let me decline! This bastard!'

"Your apartment is cleaner than I thought."

"Yea it is very mess- Wait what?"

I took a peak at my apartment and saw how clean it is. The writings on the wall disappeared and the messy wardrobe was clean. It was like the messiness in my apartment never happened.

"Do you have internet?"

"Oh! Yes I do!"

'Good thing I decide to look around my apartment.'

"Password."

"...Of course Jinho!"
'This guy...is truly making hisself at home. Its pissing me off.'

"Its ******"

"How lame, thanks by the way."

"You dont have to Jinho!"

"Good."

"......."
'At this rate I might not be able to keep my innocent face and kill you right now.'

He layed on my couch and played games on his phone.

'Come to think of it. Why Aren't I feeling any pain? Is it because of Jinho?'

"Hey Jinho are you hungry?"

"Yes obviously"

'You focking...'
"Ill order food then what would you like?"

"Dont you have any food or seasoning, anything in your kitchen? Cook one."

"Ah well- I usually do deliveries so-"
'I dont have any. Too bad I'm sticking with delivery you cocky male lead.'

"Then what is this?" He opened the fridge and it was full of foods and ingredients.

"Oh I must have forgotten!"
'Someone is messing with me..'

"Cook fried rice with sunny side up egg. Thanks"

"Yes Jinho!"
'I'm going to suffer after this arent I...'

I started to cook fried rice with a sunny side up egg.
After I finished I put the food on the table near the couch. It felt like I was a maid.

"Looks good. Did your parents teached you how qto do this? Come to think of it wheres your parents?"

"Well they- went to work, they are gonna come home any minute but you can stay here-"

"Is that so? Then I'm heading off then. Bye."

"See you tomorrow Jinho!"

He left the apartment closing the door leaving me behind the apartment.

'This...isn't my voice...!'

There I saw another me looking at me with so called 'pity'.