Chapter Twenty-Eight

Începe de la început

She then poked her head in the door and called for Jisoo and Jennie, going through with the plan. The two came out of the room and smiled brightly at Somi and I.

"She's going to lose her shit. She thought she was going crazy yesterday at the restaurant thinking she saw you." Jennie snickered as she gave me a quick hug, Jisoo following right after.

"Okay, you guys can come in after 5 minutes I guess." I said, shrugging my shoulders as I took a deep breath and turned the door knob, opening the door to their dressing room. Rosie's back was to me and I closed the door behind me. She just said something in Korean and I had no idea what she asked. She was obviously waiting for an answer, so she turned around in her chair clearly annoyed.

But any signs of annoyance were immediately wiped off her face when our eyes met. Her now blue eyes went wide with her mouth parting out of shock. I gave her a goofy smile,

"Sorry I left ya hanging. If I knew more Korean, I could've responded to you, but I have no idea what you said." I joked with her as just stood up silently and walked over to me rather quickly. She was now slightly taller than me because her shoes had platforms. Her warm hands cupped my cheeks and she brought our lips together without hesitation.

I melted under her touch and automatically kissed her back. My hands found her waist and I pulled her closer to me, wanting to feel her body against mine. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for permission and she granted it right away. She moaned lightly into my mouth and it sent electricity through my body. That sound was something I loved maybe more than her singing because I'm the only one that can make her sound like that.

Our tongues clashed, trying to dominate the other. But in the end I won and she wasn't mad about it at all. I moved my fingers underneath the bottom of her top and rested them gently on the small of her back. Her hands moved to the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss. We made our for a little longer before I pulled away. She tried to chase after my lips, making me chuckle and press my finger to her lips,

"We'll kiss again, don't worry. But I only booked 5 minutes with you alone before the idiots barge in here." She pouted at me as she looked at my lips,

"But I want to kiss you more."

"Later. I missed you." I told her as that made her smile shyly,

"I missed you too. And I can't believe you're here! Were you at the restaurant yesterday?" She asked me in all seriousness. I smirked at her,

"That I was. I was with Somi's family since I'm staying with them for a week because–"

"You're going to be here for a week?" She asked me, her words laced with excitement.

"That I am. Now as I was sayin–"

"Our two favorite people!" Jennie shouted as apparently our 5 minutes of alone time was now up. I sighed and looked over at the four of them as they came into the room.

"It's really been 5 minutes already?"

"Yes. Time flies when you make out; love the new lipstick by the way." Somi said with a smirk as I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. We stepped away from each other and the others groaned,

"Get back together. You both look depressed when you're apart." Jisoo said as Rosie happily pushed me down on the couch behind me, her sitting on my right. She wrapped her arm around mine and rested her head on my shoulder, sighing happily. The girls looked at us with soft smiles on their faces. I moved my right hand and gently rubbed her knee back and forth as the six of us dove into conversation.

A knock then was heard on the door and the time it took Rosie and I to get away from each other was milliseconds. We both pushed the other away and were able to act like nothing happened between us. A man came in and spoke to the girls as they got into a conversation. I just tapped my foot on the ground as I was extremely anxious, but thankfully I know how to keep my facial expressions under control.