Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

The other girls looked phenomenal as well. Jennie had her hair in soft curls with neon blue shadow for her eyes. She had these black pants with a top that was semi see-through, so her bra underneath was bright and colorful. Lisa wore white pants with a bralette that had some sparkles on it. Then Jisoo had a beautiful dress that shines different colors when the light hits it. It was actually a good length, so she would be comfortable dancing in it. Her makeup had this bright white eyeshadow with little neon stickers on it.

They all definitely fit the theme of their comeback which is basically clubbing.

The girls were talking to the staff on their mics and then interacted with some of the blinks at the front. They were goofing around and then the staff ushered them to get into position on stage. The way their facial expressions changed so quickly and they became professional was admirable.

"You're staring too much at Rosie, ya creep." Somi whispered to me as I stomped on her toes. She covered her mouth to make sure she didn't scream loudly. Then, the music started and cameras were flying left and right. The girls started to perform and it was everything and more.

Since there are so many cameras and they have to get so many different shots, the girls had to perform a total of 7 times. I could tell they were exhausted from all the hard work, but I'm thankful they'll have a small break without performing before their actual comeback. It was funny though seeing their stylists and makeup artists run on stage after a take and rush to do touch ups.

All in all, it took over 2 hours for it to be done. I didn't mind though because I got to stare at Rosie non stop for 2 whole hours. Lucky me.

The girls then bowed to us and waved a bunch, telling us goodbye. I do know they were saying that because being the genius I am, I do know how to say goodbye in Korean. And Jennie looked towards the back as if she was looking for us. Our eyes met and she smiled brightly at me, waving at Somi and I. Obviously the fans in front of us freaked out because they thought Jennie was waving to them. I won't tell them otherwise because I don't want to ruin their little fantasy.

The crowd then started to leave and I headed back the way we came, but Somi yanked me by the arm, making me stumble back and almost hit this poor girl. I told her 'sorry' in Korean and she just glared at me and walked away. I gawked at Somi,

"I try to be nice one time and that happens." She just laughed a bit and then started weaving through the staff, holding our passes which I thought were just the standard ones. But they obviously aren't because we are literally backstage now. Staff was rushing around and I recognized one of the men as a manager because he was the one I saw with Rosie the first night I met her in Central Park. I leaned in towards Somi's ear as we continued to walk down the hallway,

"What the fuck is happening?"

"We're seeing our besties, duh." She said as if I was stupid.

"Oh." I said stupidly as we ended up in front of a door that said in bold letters BLACKPINK. I think they got the message across to everyone. Somi knocked on the door and then an older woman opened the door, looking between Somi and I. She spoke to Somi and they had a brief conversation before I heard Lisa's voice. She then appeared behind the lady and then told her to apparently leave because she just exited the room. Lisa stepped outside with us and closed the door behind her,

"Okay, how do we want to surprise Rosie?" She asked as she looked between the two of us.

"I was just going to walk in there honestly. Is it just you guys in there? Because she might kiss me." I said quietly as she nodded her head,

"Yeah it's just us now. That was one of our stylists that just left, so it's only the four of us. But I think you and Rosie should be alone for a tiny bit because she's been talking about you nonstop. I'll tell Jennie and Jisoo that our manager needs something. Then you can go in and have probably 5 minutes before we barge in and talk with you guys because we've missed you two as well." Lisa explained as I nodded my head.