Red Bandaids :)

"Huh...?"

Jisung looked up from the paper he had been trying to write some new lyrics on and took his buzzing Phone out of his pocket. He had never liked ringtones, so his phone was literally on mute all the time. He didn't even know what his ringtone-sound was anymore.

Brian was sitting on the brunets lap with half closed eyes, enjoying getting pattet by Jisung, who was looking at his phone screen.

"Minho is calling...?" he murmured to himself.

Wait.

"MINHO IS CALLING!?" he shrieked and jumped off the chair that he had been sitting on cross legged till now.

Brian shrieked even louder when Jisung trew him off his lap. He tried to fly by flapping with his useless, white wings, but failed and did a triple backflip off Jisungs legs, before he landed in a pile of clothes that were laying on the floor.

Jisung didn't land as soft though. Instead, he tripped over his feet (that had fallen asleep without him noticing) and hit his head on the edge of the table.

When he fell onto the floor he grunted in pain, but just kept laying under the table.

Maybe Chan or Changbin would come and save him.

Suddenly, a familiar voice came from somewhere under Jisungs shelf, on the other side of the Room.

"Hello...? Hannie?"

Jisung flinched and quickly crawled out from under the table.

"Uh, umm, oh, uh, hi, uh, Minho hyung."

Gosh, he was such and idiot.

When Jisung had done his dramatic fall scene, he had accepted the call by accident and his phone had slid all across the room and under his shelf, where it was completely out of his reach.

"Hi Hannie. Uhm, i wanted to ask if you are free today...? For the umbrella, you still need to give it back to me. And i thought, y'know, maybe we could go grab some food or, idk, go watch a mov-"

"Yeah sounds great." Jisung answered, while shoving his arm underneath the shelf to get his phone out, but he couldn't reach far enough.

"Oh, uh, really?"

"Yep, whatever you wanna do, i'm gonna join you-"

"G-great!! I'll pick you up at 3pm, Changbin told me your adress, get ready!" Minho yelled through the phone with exitement and then the room went completely silent for a few seconds. "Motherfucker-" Jisung then silently cursed, as he realized that his arm was stuck underneath the shelf.

He looked around in his room to see if he could find anything that could possibly help him free himself from his shelf, but the only thing he could see was Brian, who was still sitting in that pile of clothing and seemed to enjoy the karma Jisung was getting for drop-kicking a defenseless chicken.

"Stop looking at me like that, i panicked..." he muttered, before he rolled onto his back and yelled for his hyungs like a little child.

Chan and Changbin immediately came storming through the door.

"Whats wro- huh?"

"What the fuck are you doing down there...?"

"Stop staring and help me. Please, my arm hurts."

《▪︎🎸▪︎》

Half an hour later, Jisung stared at his completely shattered Phone Screen.