All x Ballerina reader

Start from the beginning

"Never." He muttered as he fell again, growling on the floor.

"Raph, it was just a joke. You don't even have to say anything to me; just stop. You're going to hurt yourself-" Raph cut me off with a growl as he got up and stomped past me, muttering under his breath.

I didn't miss that he was limping.

I sat in my living room later that night, wrapping my feet in bandages as I stared out the giant window that showed me the city and all of its beautiful lights. I winced and looked back at my feet as I gently slipped my socks on and stood, the cream and bandages doing their work as the aching in my toes went down. I took a couple of experimental steps and sighed happily.

Donnie had noticed my feet while I was dancing earlier and was creating an "antidote" for my aching and bruised feet, explaining that that was what he had been doing on his computer all afternoon. I almost cried from how perfect he was as he handed me the small bottle before I left for home.

He also had told me that he was going to keep practicing on his own; that he had actually enjoyed earlier. I immediately congratulated him and offered my support whenever he needed it.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my window and I glanced over to see Raph standing outside, looking sheepishly in at me. When we met gazes, he lowered his eyes and frowned. I gave him a sad half-smile and went to open the window, letting him slowly step in.

"Look, listen well 'cause I'm only gonna say this once. I was wrong and I'm sorry." He basically whispered at me and I decided to not be a jerk and ask him to repeat it. I knew he meant it and I also knew he was hurting, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the couch, pushing him down.

"Now do you see what I go through every day? I'm not asking you to make fun of you; I just wanted your respect. Ballerinas ruin their feet for this and it's my life, Raph. Just like being a ninja is yours." Raph nodded and lowered his head as I reached into my bag and pulled out the jar that Donnie had given me.

Taking Raph's foot and setting it in my lap, I then began to gently spread some of the cream on his feet, making sure to get every inch of his skin up to the ankles. "Can you get some bandages out of my bag?" I whispered gently as I moved to the other foot. Raph obediently did so, handing me the roll of tan stretchy bandages.

"Thank you." Raph muttered when I was done as he stood up, testing his feet. "Wow; good as new. Where'd you get that?"

"Actually, Donnie made it for me. He's also going to keep trying ballet." I said as I stood up and stretched, tossing the bandages back into my back as I zipped it closed and yawned.

"Actually, I think I am too. At first, I was only doing it to prove you wrong, but I actually kind of liked it. But just the stretches and poses- they seem really good for getting more flexible. I'm not dancing; I don't want your gremlin feet." Raph pretended to gag and I raised an eyebrow.

"Gee, thanks." He playfully knocked his shoulder against mine and I laughed, pushing him away.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna head out then. I told Donnie about the ballet thing and he offered to do it with me, so." He shrugged and I felt my heart melt. Donnie and Raph was possible the weirdest combination ever; no offense to them. But, Raph hung out with his two other brothers more than Donnie, so I was happy they had something to do together.

"That's good, Raph. I'm really happy for you guys. Actually, Leo and Mikey came to me earlier and told me the same thing. Leo likes it for the quiet and the skill so he's doing it and Mikey just wanted to do something with Leo that didn't involve training, so you all are secretly doing it in pairs without telling the others. It's cute."

Raph's face erupted into a blush and he coughed as he turned away and made his way to the window. "Okay, well, goodnight! See you later!" He quickly exclaimed as he leaped outside and away. I shook my head and smiled as I closed the window and the curtains, picking up my bag and making my way to my room.

My ballet slippers sat on the coffee table as I turned off my lights and let the city illuminate the rest of my night.

i remember when i was younger like 6 or 7 my friend was telling us about how her and her older brother hated each other so much that one day he held her down and spit in her mouth and she cried for 2 hours cuz she thought she was gonna get his ugly germs. weird how when i was a kid spitting at someone was an offense and now people do it for fun? like drool play is a thing why?

i could never like if someone ever spit in my mouth i would just cry like my mysophobia could never-

also thank y'all for 200 followers!! u have no idea how much it means to me<3!!!