All x Ballerina reader

Start from the beginning

"You good, princess? What, your tootsies couldn't take it?" Raph nudged Leo's side at the joke, pouting when Leo only turned to give him a blank look.

"Oh, please, Raph. As if you'd do any better." I rolled my eyes and happily took the small bag of ice that Mikey offered me, setting my feet down side-by-side and just putting the bag on top of them, pressing down gently. I hissed at the icy feeling but then smiled at the welcomed numbing that took over my digits.

"Oh, I could definitely do better! I'm a ninja." Raph boasted and I raised an eyebrow as I then moved to numbing the bottom of my feet.

"Actually, Raph, ballet is really hard and is more physically and mentally demanding than sports such as soccer, football, and bu-" Raph cut him off with a laugh.

"What about comparing the prancing to being a ninja? I guarantee that we have it harder. You dance and stand on your toes!" Raph then laughed and suddenly stopped, a soft cry leaving his lips. I looked up from my feet to see Splinter standing behind him, pinching a nerve. Leo was now a few feet away from him, trying to hold a laugh in as he watched his brother. Splinter's head snapped over to him and his eyes widened and he held his hands up in surrender.

"If being a ballerina is so easy then you won't mind if  (y/n) teaches you for a few days, correct?" And with that, he let go of Raph and he fell to the floor, breathing heavily.

"But sensei, we're ninja! Why do I have to learn how to dance?" Splinter- as he should- smacked the back of his head so hard, he fell to his knees. "Ow!"

"Ballerinas are graceful and have very high mental and physical capabilities. You do not know how hard it is to stand on your toes for minutes or balance in one pose for hours on end. Therefore, (y/n) will educate you on that."

"Splinter, do you want to join?" I asked excitedly, standing up again now that my feet were completely numb.

"Shell no." And with that, he disappeared.

"Alright, let's get this over with. How hard could it be?"

"Famous last words, huh Raph?" Mikey giggled from where he was repeatedly doing changements in the corner. Since he'd helped me either and hadn't teased me about ballet, I'd permitted him to do that, though it was obvious he was already tiring. Or maybe it was just because he was lazy. Either one worked.

"Yeah, Raph. Do you believe me now?" Donnie panted from where he was doing butchered cabriole a few feet away. I had offered to teach Donnie something easier, but he had refused, wanting to push himself. Actually, for having just learned what a cabriole was, he was doing pretty good.

Then he fell and hadn't moved since. He was taking a break.

Leo was quietly standing on his own side of the dojo, holding onto the handle of the sword he had jammed into the wall. He was repeatedly doing a penche, grunting as he forced himself to push his body down. He wasn't doing too bad- not as good as Donnie- but he almost had perfect form and was holding it for longer than I thought he would've. But, that was Leo; perfect in every way.

Honestly, for ninja, the boys weren't very flexible. They were agile of course, but flexible? Not as good as they made it seem.

"Never." Raph growled as he stood from where he'd fallen on the carpeted ground, taking a shallow breath to try again. The poor guy was trying to do an arabesque.

"Raph, it's okay. You can stop." I honestly felt sorry for the guy. Everyone else was having fun with trying ballet, but Raph was taking it like a competition, forcing himself to stand longer and straighter.