6:8 Waze to Everette

As I came back to the Gym, the exchange gift already started and they were already calling names.

"Ang nabunot ko po ay si Waje Santiago."

"Okay Waze you're up! Please come to the dance floor to accept your gift and Please bring your gift as well"

So this is it huh? The time when I'm going to give my gift to Eve. Well I hope that she would eventually understand the meaning of my gift to her, but where is she? The last time I saw her was when I was playing the guitar and singing, but she just disappeared after I finished performing.

"Waze ako nga pala si Jordin R. Evangelista mula sa Section Boldness. Sana magustuhan mo ang regalo ko sayo. Pinagipunan ko yan kaya sana magustuhan mo-I really want to say na I'm your biggest fan! That's all. Please don't forget me okay?"

"Uh yeah thanks."

She's cute, but I have a strong feeling that her type is for someone not like me and besides I have Eve and only Eve on my sights, so I would never do such a stupid thing like liking another girl.

-now it's my turn to give my gift huh? Well let's get this thing finish as fast as possible. I don't want to rake unnecessary attention from everyone.

"I Picked Ms. Everette Antonio."

When I said that, as usual girls got disappointed and started to get angry with whoever Eve was-after a few minutes passed, Eve didn't come, so Ms. Cabrerra decided to call a new name to continue the exchange gift.

What happened to her? Is she still scared to face in front of a crowd after what I did during the Newspaper Dance?-I need to find her and give her this gift that I prepared.

I tried going to her secret place, but she was not there. I also tried checking her in her classroom, but she wasn't there as well-I was starting to get frustrated and annoyed looking for her.

Why do I have to do this? Looking for a girl? I feel so desperate.

I was about to go back to the Gym and try my luck again if she's there when I saw her talking to a Junior from a far. If I'm not mistaken he's Helena's Older Brother-why does she know him? Do they have some kind of relationship with each other?

I decided to observe for a while and see what happens because it looks like that they are having an arguement-suddenly, I saw Eve run away and it looks like she's crying-I know where she's going, so I decided to go there before she does.

"December 20, 2000. Akala ko ito na ang pinaka-masayang araw ng buhay ko sa mga nangyari kanina... sa Newspaper Dance at isang magical na kanta kanina, pero bakit sa tuwing nakakaramdam na ako ng pagasang sumaya ay bigla naman may ganitong bagay na nangyayari? Bakit ayaw akong pakawalan ni Kuya Chard? Bakit kai-"

"Do you have a problem Eve?"

"Rich???-Waze!? Kanina ka pa ba dito? Wala kang narinig okay!?"

"Yeah and I heard that you are having quite a day today, but what is your problem with Helena's Brother? I saw you arguing just a few minutes ago."

"Sa tingin ko wala na akong maitatago pa sayo Waze-can you listen to my story?"

And just like that, she told me everything that happend to her. The contract she made with Helena's Brother. Though I still feel that she is hiding a very important piece of information from her story-why did she do that kind of agreement with him?

While she was telling me her story, I couldn't stop looking at her. Did she cast some kind of spell to me? Why do I always feel mushy when I'm near her? Ugh!

"Okay I guess I understand what you are feeling. The solution to your problem is to have a boyfriend then your problem is solved. It's very elementary."

"Pwede ba ikaw na lang maging Boy Friend ko?-uh-e-I mean just a fake one para mavoid na yung contract. Wala naman kasi akong friends maliban sayo at kay Unisse."

"I'll think about it. Anyway, here. My gift to you. I need to go-by the way, your voice recorder is still on."

I couldn't keep my cool anymore because of what she said. Bluntly saying that can I be her boyfriend. That hit me hard. If I didn't walk away from her I could have just thrown myself to the fire-but honestly, I wouldn't mind-no! That's not my style. That's not how my Dad raised me to be.

I need to do everything the 'Santiago' way...