6:5 Oroka na Hito

Why did that suddenly came out of me? I've never said I love you to anyone before. Was this what Dad meant when he said to me that everything will come out naturally when it's True Love.

I couldn't clearly remember his exact lines but I think it was something like 'if something dominates your heart it will come out of your mouth'. Was Dad correct? Do I truly love Eve?

"Ayos ka lang Waze? Mukhang wala ka nanaman sa sarili mo."

"I'm fine Kwerts. Anyway I need to go somewhere."

Why do I feel something weird from Kwerts? I see that he's concern about me and he helped me in a ton of ways, but why do I feel that he has some feelings towards Eve? His glances to Eve and his manner of speaking-maybe I'm just over thinking things.

I was about to go outside to get some fresh air, but I saw Eve calling me from a far. It seems to me that she wanted to talk to me. However, when I walk towards her, she pointed to a place outside, so I just followed her.

When I got outside, she just continued pointing me to a specific place until we reached her secret place.

"Waze-kanina... When you saw that I was very nervous standing in front of everyone. Bakit-I mean-bakit nangyari yung mga nangyari?"

She couldn't feel my feelings towards her? Should I confess to her?-wait!-I need to follow Dad's Advice and just be myself.

"Well Eve what happend a while ago doesn't need an explanation. The action speaks for itself."

"I guess tama ka, pero how about what you said bago mo ako ibinaba sa pagkakabuhat mo sakin? Yung 'daboju-uh-daskiyo' I really don't understand what that means. Anong ibig sabihin noon?"

"It means you don't need to know."

"As expected from Mr. Cool Guy. Alam mo Waze, you act vey cool and tough in front of everyone. I admit, you are very good looking and a smooth talker. But I just realized that thats not your best quality. Kindness, Sensitivity and your love for animals. Yun ang totoong Waze."

"You don't need to lecture me. I know who I am. What happend a while ago was just me showing off to everyone. Kaya please don't assume. I need to go."

Damn! Was that what I wanted to say to Eve? After all that has happend!? Am I too protective of the image that I projected to everyone that I'm willing to sacrifice my true feelings for Eve!?-I lied to her. Everything I said to her a while ago was a lie to mask my feelings-ugh! Oroka! I'm so stupid!

I tried calling my Dad to seek for another advice, but I couldn't contact him, so I decided to go back to the Gym.

"Oi Waje Oroka! Daijoubu? (Tangang Waje Okay ka lang?)"

"Damare! Kaminari jiji! (Shut up! Matandang Madaldal)"

"Kamusta ka naman? Nagenjoy ka ba Newspaper Dance Kanina? I see that you were really enjoying that with Ms. Antonio."

"Will you just shut up Tito Hal! This is all your fault!"

"Talagang ako pa ang sisisihin mo no? Dapat nga ay magpasalamat ka sakin. Sinabi na sakin ng Dad mo na you like a certain girl named Everette Antonio. He asked me if I could help you be closer with her."

"What?"

"I thought I was too late when you didn't get her number for the exchange gift, but lady luck was really on your side. Akalain mong nakipagpalit pa sa'yo si Mr. Roberts. I guess he really liked Rose though I feel he like Eve as well..."

"You felt that to Tito?-thats not the point! Don't tell me you manipulated the pairings a while ago!?"

"Mochiron da yo! (Siyempre naman!) It was all part of the plan, buti na lang at pumayag si Flow kanina. Sino ba naman ang hindi papayag sa isang tulad ko! hahaha"

"Kudaranai! (Walang silbi!). I'm going."

I went immediately to the gym and I saw that everyone was already having lunch. So I took some grape soda from the cooler and went back to the table to unwind for a little bit.

"Uy Waze hindi ko alam na hilig mo rin pala ang grape soda. Pareho pala tayo."

"I'm not in the mood Kwerts."

I was trying to calm myself down, but nothing really works. There are two things that could help me calm down. A cold face wash and playing my guitar. I really wish that my guitar was here...

After a while, the lights dim and there was Rose on stage with my Uncle Hal. They were arranging some musical instruments.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I was told by our Adviser that we will have an impromptu performance, so I would like to call on my guitarist for today Mr. Waje Santiago!"