"Master Wu" Li Na turned back, "If you have a chance, be sure to introduce your fiancée to me! I think we will definitely hit it off!"

Wu Zun... "Sure, I will give my sister-in-law a chance. Let my fiancée meet you." He thought to himself, there is no way to let his fiancée know this girl. He could hear Warsaw say that this girl and Warsaw's fiancee, Yang Lanlan, are two little devils who often harm him, causing him to be miserable now. It's been a long time since I went out to have a good time. He did not want to follow in Warsaw's footsteps.

At the end of the song, Ding Yadi really came on stage, and the audience cheered. It seems that there are many people who know Ding Yadi. She sang an English song. "Raindrops Fall on My Head" Li Na didn't understand a sentence anyway.

"Brother Mo, I got the news. Another batch of good goods has come from Myanmar. When the show is over, let's go and see it together? Play two games! Let my sister-in-law go too. I heard people say that my sister-in-law is a stoner. Luck is quite good. With her following, maybe we can really bet something good!" Wu Zun suggested, " Baby, do you want to see the gambling stone?" The bodyguard beckoned. The bodyguard came, and he explained a few words to the bodyguard. It was very late when Li Na and the others arrived at the ballroom. After two more songs were over, the ballroom went wild. This time Ding Yadi did not follow, and Mo Shen brought two more bodyguards. Drive to the place where the gambling stone. What Li Na didn't expect was that this place was very far away. Even though Mo Shen drove the car very fast, it took more than half an hour to arrive. It feels like a countryside here. They stopped at a place with a very high wall, which Li Na estimated should be at least three meters high. When they entered the gate, they found that the yard was very large and the lights were very bright, just like the feeling of daytime. At first glance, it was a burly man in the nursing home wearing uniform clothes. There were thirty or forty people scattered all over the courtyard. A group of well-dressed people are discussing research around those rough stones. There are also some wealthy sons and brothers with beautiful women and old stone gambling experts discussing which one to buy. It is also possible to dissolve stones here, but there are not many people here. A lean old man in a Tang suit spotted them, "Mo Shao, Wu Shao, you guys are here, I, Lao Xu, have a lot of good stuff coming here today. The best is in the middle, do you two go and have a look? " Wu Zun and Mo Shen lifted their feet and followed the old Xu to the inner room. After all, this is not Mo Shen's territory. Mo Shen held Li Na's hand tightly to prevent her from running around.

Although Li Na didn't see those rough stones, listening to those people's chats, she also knew that the rough stones outside were already expensive, the cheapest ones start at 100,000 yuan, and the expensive ones may reach several million, or even tens of millions. Inside is definitely more expensive.

Li Na went to the inner room with them, and there were also a few people watching here in twos and threes. When they saw Mo Shen, they all greeted them politely. It seems that these guys know each other.

There were several people in front of a half-human-high black boulder.

Mo Shen took Li Na and walked over, "Mo Shao, Wu Shao, this is the best rough stone we have here." The old Xu said enthusiastically.

Li Na looked up, and according to what she had read in her book on stone gambling, this rough stone indeed sold very well. The weathered black outer skin has a white band. From the point of view of the stone gambling world, there is a high probability that a white horse on the black black yarn will rise sharply. In addition to the white horse, there are also some plaques on the other side of the black skin.

Chapter 112 Tang Ran forced to gamble

Mo Shen and the two of them were also very interested in holding a magnifying glass and carefully observing the rough stone with a flashlight or something. There is also a group of people surrounding this rough stone, discussing the possibility of gambling.