11-20

Chapter 11 Tongxian in Distress

The next day, Li Na got up early, tidied up the house, and went to the kitchen. She took out the whole milk powder and buns from the space, took boiling water and ran a cup of milk powder. The buns ripped open the package and ate a few. Milk powder, the temperature is just right to drink. I found a wide-mouthed glass bottle, poured the milk powder into the bottle, closed the lid, and put it in the kitchen. Milk powder bags, small bread packages, throw them on the stove and burn them. 'Good habits need to be formed'. Go back to the room, put on the newly made army green suit, take a small cross bag, and set off in Tongxian County!

It is very convenient to go from Beijing to Tongxian. The shuttle bus is very frequent, and there is no need to open a letter of introduction. The shuttle bus also passed by the post office. When they arrived at the post office, Li Na got off the bus and entered the post office.

Asked for a telegram form from the counter. I heard that the money is collected by word: "Uncle, aunt, Na, have been placed, don't read, say hello, if you are free, come back, see" Then fill in the recipient's name and address, it's your turn to line up, and take the telegram from the window. Hand it to the dispatcher. The sender with two big braids asked, "Why don't you have the sender's address?" "Send it directly," Li Na said.

Li Na bought a few more stamps and left. After thinking for a while, she inquired about the direction of the junk station with passers-by. When she learned that the bus was direct, she took the shuttle bus to the junk station.

Li Na is very familiar with the junkyard. An old lady is watching the door. "Auntie, I want to go inside and find some textbooks and old newspapers." Then she gave the old aunt two cents. The old aunt let her in without saying a word.

After entering, there was a door that was left open. Li Na pushed the door open and went in. There was a lot of broken furniture here. Let's see if I can put together a few chairs, Li Na thought. She picked up a wooden chair leg and found that it was very heavy and pressed her hands. It should be a good thing, like the huanghuali I saw on the Internet. I quickly found a few that looked similar. , I can put together four or five chairs. Strange, these woods are very heavy, the appearance is similar, and the patterns are also very beautiful. kindness? I saw another Eight Immortals table with a very good table top, eh? Can't hold it, touch the table with your hand and meditate, close! The table top went in, and I put a few table legs next to it. I took a few more, just in case I couldn't match it. At this time, I saw a mahogany box that was about a foot long. When I saw the hollow carvings, there were also beautiful ones. The pattern was actually difficult to move with my hands, so I quickly put it into the space, and found a few scrolls next to it. I didn't look at it, I closed the space, and thought of a possibility.

I went out quickly, went to another place for waste, found a large bundle of newspapers, and dug out a few textbooks. Without looking, he went out.

"Auntie, take a look at how much money you weigh." The old aunt looked at Li Na, her clothes were thin, she couldn't hide things, and her bag was not big. In fact, she knew that some people liked to watch '**', and she also opened it. One eye is closed and the other is closed, and it's fine to pass by, she will not check the bag. But you can't take more, or she won't be able to explain it. "Five cents"

"Okay, I'll give you the money." Li Na paid the money, and the old aunt found a rope to tie it up for Li Na.

Li Na left with her book in hand, not thinking about waiting for the bus here. Get away from the junkyard now.

The more I think about it, the more wrong I've been. I've been to many junk stations, I've never encountered so many good things, and I've never encountered such a good piece of wood thrown away. Not a destructive demolition. Even if you don't know anything about yourself, you can see that it's a good thing. So? No, leave now.