31-40

Chapter 31 Book Found

"What news!" Li Na asked curiously, this girl is mostly gossip, adding a touch of color to her life.

"That Li Qingmei's sister Li Qinghong is with her fiancé Zhao Wei. It is said that they are going to get married!"

"Well, these things in her family are so bloody, I can write a novel. But I think They will definitely be happy, and those who have been hurt will definitely cherish each other more." Li Na smiled. "Cui Ting, let's go shopping when it gets cooler!"

LiNa has been looking for the "Self-study Books on Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry" for almost two months at the waste recycling station, but she still can't see it. It's a blank book. I found a lot of waste paper, enough for her to use for a year, and I also found a lot of gadgets that can be used at home.

This evening, Li Na went to the junk station with a familiar car and got familiar with the people at the junk station. "Master, I'm here again. Come, try the meat buns. It's delicious."

"Well, yes, this one's Meat buns are fragrant." The uncle took two rudely. "Girl, I have received a lot of books today. It's in the warehouse on the left. I put them all alone. I think I have some small items that can be used for you. I'll use it."

"Oh, I'll go right now, sir, to tell you the truth, the things you found here can be used at home! But it saved a lot of money!" Li Na said with a smile.

Li Na entered the warehouse on the left, and sure enough, there was a small pile of relatively clean books. This uncle is really good. Ever since she knew that Li Na found blank books for her younger siblings and herself, and the books were within her ability, she helped Li Na to keep them alone. .

"Let's take a look at this clean place first, eh, this is a good book, put it aside, this book is not bad, it's still a high school textbook, I can't use it myself, but Cui Ting may use it in the future, eh? This, this, aren't these books in the self-study series of mathematics, physics and chemistry? Hurry up and put them away, God! I finally found them." If someone nearby was also looking for something that could be used in the waste, Li Na would jump for joy.

Holding the book, I went to look at the things that the uncle said could be used at home, and saw a kerosene lamp of huáng sè, but unfortunately I have an electric lamp, but I can't use it, eh? No, this is like the gas kerosene stove imported from Germany. Li Na saw someone on the top and even tú piàn, and wiped it with her hand. The side of the kerosene lamp showed the words "German businessman is the best in the world". "Oh my God, it's the one I saw above. He picked it up excitedly. Happily looking for the uncle to check out.

"Girl, I found some treasure, I'll make you happy." The uncle said with a smile.

"Uncle, look, this kerosene lamp can still be used. My grandma's in the countryside can't use it for a long time. She must be very happy to give this to her. You can calculate how much, uncle." The uncle said it quickly. weight.

"Girl, because this kerosene lamp is made of copper, the price of copper is a little higher, and one red is 86 cents."

Li Na happily gave him 90 cents, "Uncle, don't look for it, and buy the rest for your grandson. Eat candy." The uncle was happy to hear that, anyway, Li Na is not generous this time. But if she hadn't helped her pick out the better ones, she wouldn't have been able to find them easily. Don't think he didn't know, this kerosene lamp sold for more than 20 in the department store at that time, but he didn't lack it, it was imported from Germany.

Li Na happily put these in the small bicycle basket and went home humming a song that was out of tune.

When Li Na got home, she was surprised when she saw the door, there was no padlock. "I forgot to lock the door, it's impossible!" The first reaction was that he was recruiting thieves. "Who has eaten the guts of a bear's heart and a leopard? It's bright and sunny, and dare to steal near the director's house?"