71-80

Chapter 71 Saving People

"Yeah, yeah, Xiaona, when she got married, her man even brought silk to make her bed sheets! She said she was afraid of other things, and Xiaona was uncomfortable sleeping! When we get married, you have to give me an idea. Everything is done." Cui Ting didn't hear Li Na's implication, and she followed suit.

Xia Zhonglin's teeth hurt when he heard these two singing and drinking. Men are considered foreign guests here, and there are many preferential treatments. Of course, it was easy for him to get those good things for his woman. But he was just an ordinary civil servant. How can there be so much spare money. And even if you have money, you can't get it yourself. Those things he said are in the Friendship Store, where can the common people afford it. I have these at home, and I have to hide them. I was seen, but I wanted to talk. Besides, Cui Ting, you are my girlfriend, how can you help outsiders run against me? He felt like he was shooting himself in the foot. So fucking sad.

Seeing his expression, Li Na knew what he was thinking, and she secretly laughed, "Dare to come to my house to pick something up?" Run on you! '

Aunt Zhang cast a faint glance at Xia Zhonglin, who looked like her master. Her master is not here now. She had to have a good chat with Zhang Ziqiang.

Xia Zhonglin had to pretend to smile and nod, "Of course, when Xiao Ting and I get married, we will prepare the best for her."

Actually, Cui Ting is really a very good friend. She and Xia Zhonglin are so close that they have never talked about Li Na's marriage. What happened at home. He knew what to say and what to say and what to say in his stomach forever. Otherwise, Xia Zhonglin would not be in this state at this time.

...

At night school, Li Na found that her deskmate looked even worse. It's very strange, but I heard that she has a job, so why can't she eat! Maybe you think too much.

She pretended to take out two small buns from Bao Bao, and politely let her "Oh, Xu Jing, try my craftsmanship, this is the first time I have made buns!"

"Really? Then I have to try it. How about a taste of your craftsmanship?" Xu Jing took it.

"Well, Li Na really didn't expect the buns you made for the first time to taste so good!" I don't know if it was because I was hungry or this bun, but it really tasted good. Anyway, Xu Jing thought it was very delicious.

"That's right, don't look at who I am?" Li Na said sternly, in fact, where did she make this bun? It's Aunt Zhang's craft. She was just worried that Xu Jing was not feeling well. This tablemate sometimes likes to take advantage of others. Sometimes self-esteem is strong. What a contradictory person.

The acting is complete, and I can't give him too much. He took out two more for her, and gave the remaining two to Cui Ting, "Hey, the buns I made are delicious, so I'll keep two for you." Li Na told Cui Ting that she couldn't let Cui Ting's Watching at the same table, they were one by one. Before they could answer, Li Na returned to her seat. Anyway, Cui Ting is very familiar with her, and she has never been polite.

Chapter 72 Feng Mo is gone

Li Na took out a few bottles of Yunnan Baiyao in the space and tore the packaging. It was originally prepared for the end of the world, but I didn't expect this guy to be cheap. She put this piece of ginseng in her mouth and chewed it, then went back to the house and opened Feng Mo's mouth and stuffed it into his mouth. At this time, Feng Mo didn't respond at all.

There was more and more blood oozing out of his stomach. Li Na took out scissors and cut his clothes open, and with trembling hands, she slowly tore the fabric off the wound. The wound was huge and the blood flowed faster. With such a big movement, he didn't react at all, the injury was serious enough.