1-10

Chapter 1 I have room too

Li Na, 35 years old. The family is happy, with a lovely daughter and a caring husband. My husband has a good income. The only regret is that I don't have a fixed job. I usually do odd jobs, go to school, read novels, and when my daughter is older, I don't have to worry about it.

Life is very comfortable. I often browse the page, read various novels, I am very interested in space literature, and even occasionally fantasize about how if I have space, I am also free.

One day, when I was cutting vegetables, I accidentally cut my finger and wiped the blood on the newly bought gold ring on a whim.

A place that was about 15 square meters and three meters high actually appeared in my mind. Is it possible that I usually have too much yy and hallucinations?

After several days, I secretly tried it for several days before I believed that I really had a lot of space. In fact, this space is very different from what the novel says, not to mention, Lingquan, cultivation of immortals, farming, and preservation.

None of these functions. It can only store things, it can't enter people, and it can't even keep things fresh. Things will go bad if you put them outside, and it's the same here.

Can be used as a warehouse. She has tried many methods, but the ring cannot be invisible. Putting away things, large ones, can cause headaches.

But that doesn't lessen the surprise of myself getting the space. I've been a little nervous these days, and my husband thought I was sick.

After the surprise, Li Na thought about it a lot. The matter of having space was decided by herself, rotten in her stomach and would not be revealed to anyone.

The reason why a secret is a secret is that it cannot be known to a third person. Li Na didn't want to use it to test her relatives and friends, because even if it wasn't intentional, the consequences of leaking space secrets must be something I can't bear.

When reading novels, there are people who use space to get rich, but this space has no other function other than being a secret warehouse.

Moreover, she has always been careless, and it is not good to be discovered. After I got it myself, I felt a little uneasy in my heart.

According to their own browsing of major stations, read a large number of novels

"Experience", it's experience, I feel like God won't smash a "pie" on my head for nothing. Accidental treasure, there may be a major disaster, or even the end of the world.

Or have an accident on your own, travel through something. Li Na herself thought it was too absurd to have such an idea, but with unscientific things like space appearing, what else is impossible?

Although I knew that the possibility of an accident was very small, I still decided to make some preparations.

First, I found my friend Mingyue to buy an accident insurance for myself, and asked for the largest amount of insurance.

The beneficiary, write the names of the husband, daughter and mother. It is also stated that the daughter's copy must be received by herself after her twenty-fifth birthday.

Then, start buying and selling. Of course, I don't want to be discovered by others, but I just buy more and sneak into the space when I shop at ordinary times.

In Fumanjia Supermarket, the special price of rice is 50 catties, 100 yuan, which is too cheap. Li Na bought a dozen bags one after another and put them in the space.