21-30

Chapter 21 Parcels

Li Aiguo had already smoked several cigarettes in the house, but he did not usually smoke. For the first time in my life I lost sleep. For the first time in his life, he refused his mother's request and lied.

"Boss, have you brought people back? How is it? Let's be satisfied. This time, let's do the wedding first, and then report back. Just get married in your house and let your brother and sister-in-law live in her. Then go, I'll watch her at home. I tell you, her house is spacious, and your third brother will get married there in the future."

"Mom, I didn't pick her up, I just glanced at her, I didn't like it." Li Aiguo said blankly.

"You child, you are so old, and you still don't understand your family. I know that marrying this daughter-in-law has wronged you. For your brother, if your mother begs you, you should be wronged once. You must know that for you and I..." Aunt Wang cried and said that she would kneel down to him if she disagreed.

Li Aiguo said helplessly, "Mom, I really don't like it, and besides having a house, this girl doesn't help me at all in the army. As long as I get promoted, I can do better for my brother. Our instructor's daughter is very good. Good. It just takes time, Mom, you understand."

Aunt Wang wiped her tears after hearing this, and said happily, "Good! Good! My son is promising, so how could that girl be worthy of my son. Only son Ah, the family expenses are tight again." He looked at Li Aiguo eagerly.

Li Aiguo hurriedly paid the rest of the allowance to his mother, and said without changing his face, "Mom, you know, if the instructor hears that I'm back for a blind date, the matter will be over."

Aunt Wang nodded quickly when she heard that, "Don't worry, son, what a gossip. If anyone dares to gossip about you, I won't tear her apart!" she said fiercely.

"Son, how many days can you stay this time? Mom will cook something delicious for you tomorrow." After finishing speaking, she looked at Li Aiguo lovingly, "My son is promising!"

Li Aiguo "Mom, I'll be leaving at noon tomorrow, the team I have a mission..."

well! Li Aiguo sighed. He actually did not agree with his mother's actions. But there is no way, when his mother makes trouble, he will have a headache! He also didn't want to make his mother angry, it was too easy for a mother.

They were brothers and sisters who were raised by their mothers with hardships and hardships. Their father went to the army and there was no news for more than ten years. It was very difficult for their mother to raise them by a woman. I remember one time when I fell ill and had a high fever, my mother carried him away. I walked ten miles of mountain road. In the winter, the mother was so tired that she was sweating all over her body. When I got to the doctor's house, the money was not enough for medicine. The mother knelt down and kowtowed to the doctor. The forehead was bleeding, and the doctor was willing to treat her. The scene at that time will never be forgotten for the rest of my life. So he will try his best to meet his mother's request. Later, when my mother heard that my father was in Beijing, she sold his family property and led his younger siblings to find him. He recognized his father and chased away the bad woman who wanted to destroy his family. to have the present home. How can such a mother be disobedient!

At that time, I didn't know anything about my ex-wife. One was my wife and the other was my mother. I could only ask my wife to be more patient, and my mother was just a little more temperamental. Are people not bad? Anyway, sooner or later I will let her join the army. I didn't expect her to go like this.

In this matter of Li Na, one is that he doesn't want to force her, and the other is that he wants to save face in front of his mother. It can't be said that the little girl doesn't look down on her at all. I don't know why, I was in front of my mother and subconsciously maintained her reputation. Maybe it's not easy for a little girl to live on her own!