Chapter Twenty-Seven

ابدأ من البداية

"And for you?"

"I'll just have a breakfast sandwich with water." I told her with a gentle smile as she grinned, getting me what I asked for. She handed it to me and our fingers softly brushed against one another's, making me a tad bit self-conscious. I swear she also sent me a wink, leaving me kinda uncomfortable. Once she walked away, Somi turned straight to me,

"That bitch was flirting with you!" She whispered harshly to me. I nodded my head as I got my sandwich out of its bag,

"I know, I felt very uncomfy. I didn't like it." Somi smirked at me,

"But if that was Rosie, you'd be all over her." I rolled my eyes at her and just told her to eat her food. She surprisingly agreed and I got back to watching my movie in peace. I crumpled up my trash and just stuffed it in her hood, making me laugh as she tried to reach back behind her to get it out. Some nice free entertainment for me.

After my movie finished, Somi pulled out a deck of Uno cards and we got to playing. It was a very competitive game and we swore at each other many times. I called 'uno' and then was hit with a +4 from her, making me want to throw her off this damn plane. But I got my revenge in the end after our hour long game ended when I put down a red 3 on her blue 3.

"That took way too long." I said as I started to put the cards back into the small box.

"It definitely did, but I don't care because I still fucking lost." She grumbled as I wiggled my eyebrows at her,

"You lost, you loser."

"You're a bitch." I scoffed,

"And you're annoying, so shut up." I said to her as I just clicked to watch the next Marvel movie. I saw out of the corner of my eye her flipping me off, making me chuckle out how childish we both are.

The hours continued to go by and I took another nap before we were going to be landing. I woke up on my own this time and saw that there was an hour until we landed. I smiled and opened up the window blind that I had put down before I took my nap. It was early in the morning, so it was still dark. But the sun was starting to peek over the horizon, so I reached into my backpack and pulled out two of my cameras; my digital and my new film camera.

I took a few pictures with my digital one first, also taking a picture of the passed out Somi next to me. She was snoring softly with her mouth wide open, making me giggle evilly to myself. I then took a picture with my film camera, hoping that when I get them developed they'll look beautiful. I put everything back into my bag and then put my airpods in to just listen to music as I looked out the window.

Somi woke up when the announcement overhead said to put our seatbelts on and put everything away as we were going to start the landing procedure. She lazily put everything of hers away and I laughed as when she leaned down to put her portable charger into her bag, she hit her head on the small table when she tried to sit up. She cursed to herself and angrily slammed the table up into its place.

Soon enough we were jerked around a bit as we landed on the runway. Then of course there were some fucking people that clapped, making Somi and I roll our eyes. We weren't in a rush to go anywhere, so we just stayed in our seats as everyone was rushing to get off the plane. After a majority of people were off, Somi got out into the aisle first and I followed behind her. I saw the flight attendant that flirted with me saying goodbye to people as they walked off the plane, making me sigh to myself. Her eyes found me and she smiled; me giving her an awkward one back,

"I hope you had a great flight. My name is Isabella by the way." Somi then snatched my arm and gave the woman a death glare,

"That's my girlfriend you're talking to, so zip it." Isabella's eyes went wide and the color from her face drained. Somi dragged me away and when we were far enough off the plane so the woman would see, we started cracking up. I was bent over laughing my ass off and Somi was no better. I had tears in my eyes as the lady really believed Somi and I were together.