dream

You know the feeling when you can't tell what actually happened and what was part of a dream?

Honestly, when I woke up in the morning and recalled yesterday's events, I wondered if it all was real or not. Because things seemed to be too good to be true.

I didn't check my phone yet as I was doing the dishes after eating breakfast when suddenly Changbin ran into my kitchen.

"Giving you the code to my apartment was a mistake. A big one."

"Hyunjin, why are you naked?"

"CAN'T A MAN DO HIS DISHES IN HIS KITCHEN NAKED?"

Of course I was right, I was always right so he just rolled his eyes as I went back into my bedroom to put at least boxers on. Jesus, talk about a relaxing Sunday morning...

"So, Mister Seo, what is the reason for your visit today?"

"Did you talk to Jeongin after I left?"

His question confused me. Things seemed to be fine, I watched the news already while eating. Nothing noticable happened.

"Yes, I did. Did anything happen?"

My best friend bit his lip as he now sat down with a stressed sigh.

Y'all know that sigh. The one that's insanely hot but gives everyone in the room anxiety.

He brought his hands to his lips as he leaned forward.

"I think your Dad is trying to threaten him."

Without a second thought I went to go change and immediately rushed out of the door, not wanting to hear whatever Changbin still had to say.

"HYUNJIN, YOU DUMB BITCH, YOU FORGOT YOUR SHOES!"

The next thing I knew was Changbin throwing two different shoes straight into my face.