babysitter

cw // mention of death

"No."

"What do you mean "no"? You would look after him with someone else anyway."

"That someone is Jeongin who I am trying to avoid as much as possible, Minho. Also, the last time we met Chunghee kicked his football in my face and I had to walk around with a black eye."

Minho on the other line let out a sigh. Chunghee called them complaining about Jeongin or, how Minho censored his name, his babysitter. Even though we all knew that it was him.

He wanted to go on a vacation with Haeun again but Chunghee did not want to be part of it. Which, I understood, the two could be disgustingly in love but I wondered if it had another reason.

Maybe I was looking into it too much because his biological mother died the second he was born. But Haeun had always been with them. Chunghee was very young when they first met, so he should have gotten used to her presence.

I decided to talk to him about it and maybe convince him to go.

"Okay, you know what, I will ask Changbin and-"

"God, what about Jisung or Chan?"

"You don't seriously think I can let these two watch after my son."

I smiled to myself. Yeah, maybe not the best combination.

"Okay, send him in, I am in my office for today. Let me know if anything's up though, because I might be making spontaneous visits at different departments."

"Thanks, Hyune! I really owe you. Jeongin is on his way to work with him."

"Jeongin's shift started an hour ago- Minho did you plan-"

"Bye, thanks for being so nice!"