lightheaded

"He's fast asleep, Jeongin. No worries, Minho will pick him up soon."

Jeongin had entered my office after his shift ended. I was very tired myself as looking after a nine year old kid wasn't too easy and all the work as a CEO on top... Yeah, I wouldn't mind a vacation.

"That's good..."

We sat in uncomfortable silence. I didn't mind it, I felt lightheaded anyway, so I probably would say shit that I'd regret the next morning. The day I went to work with a hangover was definitely hell but today didn't compare at all. So many clients complained about our second department and it gave me a headache. An employee made a mistake which wasn't even severe but concluded in some services not working.

And then having a demon of a child try and play football in a glass surrounded room – you could say it was an eventful day.

"Hyunjin."

I looked up from my laptop, meeting his eyes.

"Did we do something the other day? Like... Did something happen?"

I decided to tease him a little as he wasn't aware that I didn't know what happened either.

"Do you really not remember?"

His eyes were now wide open, not showing any hint of tiredness. I didn't even have to hide my smile as I went up to him. Letting my hands trace his cheeks, pulling him closer by his neck.

Then I brought my lips dangerously close to his ears and said, "What a pity".

Now tracing his neck with the hand that was previously on his face, I noticed him gulp.

"It was a night to remember," I whispered.