The warm water engulfs my body, relaxing my sore muscles. I rub at my eyes to get rid of any left over mascara I haven't cried off yet, and see a stream of black fall to the shower floor. Once I've finished scrubbing any dirt and sweat off my body with the soap that the hotel has provided, I turn off the water and grab the white towel hanging on the railing.

Michael is most likely already waiting for me down at the lobby, so I decide on putting no makeup on my face. There's no use in it anyways, nothing will change the fact that I look as bad as I feel.

As soon as I've finished changing and getting ready for the day, I exit the bathroom and walk back over to the nightstand where my phone and purse lay.

Calum is still passed out on the comfortable bed, surrounded by disarranged pillows and half of the blanket on his body and the other half off the bed. Quiet snores leave through his mouth, and it doesn't seem like he'll be waking up any time soon. Nonetheless, he looks peaceful. I wish he could always feel that way.

I put my shoes on, grab my belongings, and leave the room as quietly as possible to not disturb him. Thankfully, I was given two spare keys which are now useful to Calum and I both.

The hallway is empty which isn't surprising at all since it is almost 7 am, and anyone who cares about their sleep schedule is most likely still asleep right now. I'm honestly not even sure if the hotel is open for breakfast yet or if Michael and I are going to have to find the nearest Starbucks to get our food and coffee.

Once the elevator doors open, my eyes go searching around the lobby for my dyed blonde haired friend. Due to how desolate the hotel is right now, it wasn't too difficult to see him sitting on the couch far to engaged in whatever was going on his phone.

I tug my purse tighter across my shoulder and make my way over to him. He doesn't seem to notice me standing right in front of him,
so I nudge his foot to see if that would work.

He looks up at me, wide eyes in shock and a little upset that I pulled him away from his focus. "Oh. Good morning Paige."

"Hi Michael." I say forcing the biggest smile I could manage right now.

"Wow," He laughs to himself. "You look-"

"Terrible?" I finished off for him.

"I was gonna say exhausted." He says giving me a sympathetic smile and standing up from his seat on the couch.

"Well I am." I say rubbing my eyes to try and wake up a little more. "But it's alright, I needed to get up any way."

The two of us walk in the direction of the cafe and I am very pleased to see that it is open and ready for the guests to eat.

"Why weren't you able to sleep Mike?" I ask him as we sit down at an open table.

He picks up the menu and begins skimming through it, "Thats actually what I needed to talk to you about."

My eyebrows raise in confusion and I have yet to pick up my menu, Michael has my full attention at this point, "What is it? You can tell me anything" I ask sensing that he's really nervous to say this.

He places the menu down and holds his hands in his lap, "You can tell me if this is a bad idea," He begins. "I trust you and you're a girl so I mean your view point on this will be way more accurate than mine." He rambles, seeming more nervous than ever right now.

"Michael calm down, it's just me." I reassure him, trying to get him to slow down.

He runs a shaky hand through his dyed hair and looks back to me, "I'm thinking about proposing to Crystal when we get to America." He finally says with a small smile tugging at his lips.