(S1:E17) Hell House

After enjoying a delicious lunch of grilled cheese, people grabbed all the snacks they thought they would need until dinner, went to the bathroom if need be, and finally went back to what the teens have been calling the 'theater room' to continue watching the show.

Jack was tired from his mid-afternoon snack, so Charlie grabbed two blankets from his and Cas's room and laid one on the ground in front of them. When Cas laid the baby down on his stomach, bee plush clutched close to his chest, Charlie draped the second blanket over her nephew—yes, she was considering Jack her cousin, Dean's her brother and Jack is his son—and tucked the sides in, making sure he was comfortable. She then moved to lean back against the couch where she was earlier, then smiled and looked up when she felt Dean ruffle her hair.

The Impala cruised past a sign: Big Texas Towing and Salvage yard.

While Dean was driving, he looked over and saw Sam sleeping with his mouth open. He felt around then gently placed a plastic spoon in his brother's mouth. Grinning, he flipped open his phone and took a photo, then turned the music up loud.

"Uh, oh. Tell me you didn't," Bobby groaned. "Not this bullshit again."

"What's happening? What are we missing?" Jody asked.

"These idjits were the worst pranksters when they were younger. They were constantly pranking each other and it always escalated so quickly."

"Sounds like my kind of people," Gabe smirked, then frowned as Sam smacked him in the arm.

"They were never like that with me," John countered, who was now sitting in a chair in the far corner away from most people.

"Because you never let them have fun, or let them be kids," Bobby shot back. "They were perfect soldiers for you because they were afraid of the repercussions. When they were with me, they got a chance to relax and be themselves. And they're huge troublemakers. Especially when left alone."

John had no retort, so he slumped back in his chair, once again upset at being criticized.

"Fire...of unknown origins...took my baby away!" Dean began singing.

Sam jerked up, realized something is in his mouth, panicked, and waved his arms as he spit it out. Dean air drummed along to the song on the steering wheel then looked over, grinning as Sam wiped his mouth and turned down the music.

"Haha, very funny," Sam glared at his brother.

"Heh heh heh. Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own," Dean explained.

"Man, we're not kids anymore Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again."

"Start what up?"

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?"

Sam immediately covered his brother's mouth. "Don't you fucking dare. We are not starting this again, and if you do, Cas will put a stop to it."

Dean instantly deflated. Then he licked his brother's hand to be annoying and get it off his face.

Sam did not like that and smacked his brother in the arm.

"All right, just remember you started it."

"Ah-ha, bring it on baldy."

"Where are we anyway?

"A few hours outside of Richardson. Gimme the lowdown again?"