★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝★

The day had come, the day that NZ would have to go to a meeting. Zealand was struggling to walk and pack her clothes as Arctic had a tight grip on Zealand's leg, not letting go and being dragged around. "I don't want you to leave!" Arctic pouted, she puffed up her cheeks as Zealand sighed, "I don't want to leave either but it's my job..wait..you could come along if you want to" NZ said. Arctic golden eyes sparkled, and a white transparent outline of a star had formed, the childish country quickly nodded and rushed to get packed, letting go of Zea's leg.

New Zealand smiled, it would be the best idea to bring the snowy country along with her so she can fulfill the promise they had made, it could be a chance that Arctic could find her lost brother. She kept on army folding her clothes, placing them into the suitcase. Everything seemed calm until a crash was heard, panic-filled New Zealand's body, she rushed out of the room just to see the floorboards had broken and Arctic was on top of it. "You okay, Arctic?" NZ said, holding out her hand for it to be grabbed by Arctic. "Yeah, I am. We should replace the floorboards when we come back." The cold country said, NZ nodded, the two didn't notice but they were still holding hands.

New Zealand glanced down to see their hands still connected, a pink tint flooded her cheeks. Arctic's hands were soft, they were slim but thick-skinned. Zealand shook her head, Arctic looked at Zealand then to see their hands. They broke apart quickly, embarrassed, "I'll start packing!" Arctic said, she ran off to her room, shutting the door. 'Goodness Arctic! You embarrassed yourself and in front of Zea!' Arctic shouted in her thoughts, she slid down the door and shoved her head into her hands. 'God damn...I guess I should start packing. I'm excited to find my brother' Arctic thought, she stood up and pulled out a suitcase. The arctic country started to fold her clothes and place them into it. 

'Would Zealand ever like me? I'm unsure...' Arctic thought, holding a light blue shirt with a daisy in the center of it, she clenched it with a nervous expression on her flag face. She shook her head, 'Zea...would ever like me..' On the other side, Zealand sighed, 'Will she ever see I love her..? Does she even love me?' She thought, walking over to the kitchen and resting her head on the counter.

(A/N: I apologize for not posting much and thank you for waiting!)