★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗★

It was like any other day, the two female countries were at the beach as Arctic was in the water, catching fish with ease and New Zealand watched on the beach. It was a clear sunny day so swimming in the ocean was perfect for it.

"Hey Zea! Look at this fish!" yelled out Arctic as she ran over to the other to show the massive fish in her arms, to New Zealand, it looked very slippery but Arctic was effortlessly holding it. " Do you know what type it is?" asked the snowy country, "it should be a galaxies argenteus, They are endangered" NZ replied as Arctic's eyes sparkled with happiness like an innocent child's.

 The younger country smiled at the older country, this one month after meeting Arctic, she realized how amazing she was and didn't want to hurt anyone but she'll fight to protect her friends and find her brother. It struck an arrow into her heart just because of that.

"Zea, You okay?" Arctic questioned, concerned looking at the female who was zoned out. NZ quickly shook her head before nodding. Soon she had to be in a meeting with the other countries but she couldn't leave Arctic behind, she wanted to find her brother and NZ wanted to help. 

"Arctic? I have a question about your brother" NZ commented, glancing at the girl next to her. "How does your brother look like? It'll be much easier to spot him if I know what he looks like" Zealand continued, Arctic nodded. "He's 5,8, Antarctica has similar colored skin but it's not pale, he doesn't have wings or my colored eyes but he does have a tail like a fox's" Arctic said, Zea thought for a second. 

"My brother Nada has a friend named Greenland, and they're very near your brother's land so it might be a possibility that Greenland or Nada had met him" Zea smiled, Arctic's golden eyes were sparkling at the sentence as she squealed with happiness. Everyday they were getting closer to where her brother was located at.

The snowy country soon latched onto the other, nuzzling her head into Zealand's shoulder as her wings wrapped around. "Thank you Zea" Arctic mumbled, hugging NZ who just giggled and hugged back. "We'll find your brother soon, I promise"  Zea spoke, after the many weeks of being together she felt happy to be with such a sweet country.

(Creator: I apologize for not writing in a while! I have been stressed and just all over the place that I needed a break. But I'll keep on working on this book and thank you for understanding!)