★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎★

------------------------------------------------

New Zealand woke up from a call from her phone, she quickly answered it. "Hello?" She asked, " Hey Zealand! It's your mother, France! How have you been?" France answered, Zealand smiled and the two countries started to chat with each other, they were telling of the adventures they were doing or just talking about family in general.

Zealand hummed as she started to cook some breakfast for her as she talked to her mother on the phone, finally France had to hang up. "Cya soon Mamam!" New Zealand spoke before hanging up on the phone and started to eat her breakfast.

The other side, Arctic was fixing the sail after last dusk's storm, it broke part of the sail so she had to fix it quickly. She sighed, looking at Zia as the wolf picked up tools and gave it to her when needed, the two rebuilt the sail.

The country looked back at the edge of the ocean, She wanted to swim but it would be difficult to keep up if she did, thanks to the harsh winds that were stirring the ship around, " Gosh, The wind is much more powerful than expected. But it's nothing I can't handle" Arctic said to herself, putting her hands on her hips, looking somewhat sassy and confident.

" I should be done with blabbering and get something for lunch..." She spoke, walking down to her cooler and picking out a marinated seal part, the country smiled as she swiftly cut the seal into pieces, Leone was at the door, watching her owner cook the seal.

When Arctic was done with the seal, she placed it into a hand-made cooker, and grabbed a random book, Beowulf, an old English book. When Antarctica and the Arctic were around each other, they learned as many languages as they could to have a contest but it became a tie because of old English.

She calmly read out loud as Junes, Leone, and Zia came next to her to listen to the book, Arctic's wings flapped around quietly, she needed to fly soon since she hadn't stretched her wings in a while since being on the ship for about 3 or 4 days.

After a chapter of Beowulf was finished, the wolves and the country were asleep, quietly snoring as the waves carried them to land.

                                              -------------------------------------------------------