★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡★

The wind of dawn had shone through the windows as Antarctica looked at old memories of himself and his twin sister. One of the pictures had shown when they first saw a sabretooth tiger, Arctic was freaking out and panicking as he stayed calm as it looked over at her with concern and confusion. He felt like he remembered every single memory they had, they were very close and cared for each other since they were the only countries at the time. 

A lot has changed over the years that the pole siblings had been separated, Antarctica fixed his goggles before exiting the house with his husband, Greenland. The two met after Greenland had discovered him while he was searching the North pole. 

"Still remembering your sister, Anta?" Asked Greenland, a small smile was tranced on his lips, the North pole just smiled back at his lover while nodding. "Mhm, I miss her..." The North pole spoke, a low-spirited tone could be easily noticed. The taller country sighed and hugged his husband, He learned of how special his sister was to him, She was his only sibling and family. The duo had left the area, snow falling softly.

(Creator Flori: Sorry if this is short, Just wanted to sent it out soon as possible!)