★𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎★

New Zealand opened her eyes to see the Arctic right in front of her, messing with her hair. "Oh! Sorry if I woke you up!" Arctic apologized to Zealand, which she backed away from the other's hair and put her hands behind her back, a worried face was sealed onto Arctic's face.

New Zealand was shocked by the polite gestures the other country had, even though they had just met, she smiled and replied "It's Fine, Anyways I'm New Zealand or NZ for short", also adding in an introduction. Arctic softly nodded, she was excited of meeting a country human like her. " I'm Arctic, The south pole. Nice to meet you" She happily said smiling at NZ, her wings softly flapping, almost adding an majestic tone to her. 

New Zealand nodded before getting up, she was planning to make breakfast but the smell of homemade food filled around the living room when she arrived. What laid was chicken and waffles but instead of chicken it was oddly seal meat. Her eyebrow rosed while having a confused look, a giggling south pole was behind her. "Sorry if it isn't the best, I prefer seal meat since that what I normally have for breakfast" Arctic's voice could be heard with concern as she scratched the back of her neck, nervously. 

"Thanks Arctic, I hope it just tastes good is all" New Zealand smiled and reassured Arctic, which made her wings happily opened as the snow fell from it. "Yeah, You'll love it! I promise!" The south pole grinned at the country, hugging her. NZ had a slight pink dust onto her cheeks as the snowy country gently hugged her, Arctic's wings also wrapping around her, it felt embarrassing for her. 

"Let's eat then!" Arctic grabbed NZ's wrists and dragged her to the couch. The two started to eat while learning about each other, adding in other things such as 'who are the other countries than just us?' from Arctic. Zealand decided to watch a movie with the snowy country, she grabbed a blanket as she noticed the snowy female not have a blanket on her, "Hey Arctic? Do you want a blanket?" asked Zealand, Arctic shook her head and smiled "No, I don't really need one" she spoke, New Zealand  softly nodded and turned her focus on the T.V.

Many hours had passed and now both of the countries were asleep, trees around making a calming wind outside the house as the night stars shown brightly.